What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(19-07-2016 01:09 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

I expected something better.

Likewise. I played it a while back and it looks very pretty but there's not much gameplay wise which is a pity because it has a lot of potential.

It gets very grindy very quick.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-07-2016, 12:38 AM
(19-07-2016 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:09 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

I expected something better.

Likewise. I played it a while back and it looks very pretty but there's not much gameplay wise which is a pity because it has a lot of potential.

It gets very grindy very quick.

For me it lack this something that distinguish good craft from art. I didn't expect another Witcher but still...

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Just went from Platinum 5 to Onyx in Halo 5.
That was a fun journey... Dodgy
The rage was real at times.

23-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Ranked 5040th in the world for Halo 5 ffa.
Not even top 1000, much disappoint.

23-07-2016, 10:16 AM
(23-07-2016 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ranked 5040th in the world for Halo 5 ffa.

Just assume the top 1000 mod and cheat, or are on the welfare system. You can't beat people whos' lives are nothing but sitting around playing video games. Of course there are guys that live in their parents basements as well that have no desire to be productive as well.
23-07-2016, 05:28 PM
(23-07-2016 10:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ranked 5040th in the world for Halo 5 ffa.

Just assume the top 1000 mod and cheat, or are on the welfare system. You can't beat people whos' lives are nothing but sitting around playing video games. Of course there are guys that live in their parents basements as well that have no desire to be productive as well.

You're an idiot if that's your idea of how someone lives who's good at games.
Please don't judge something when you clearly have no understanding of how it works.

25-07-2016, 06:01 AM
(23-07-2016 05:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 10:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Just assume the top 1000 mod and cheat, or are on the welfare system. You can't beat people whos' lives are nothing but sitting around playing video games. Of course there are guys that live in their parents basements as well that have no desire to be productive as well.

You're an idiot if that's your idea of how someone lives who's good at games.
Please don't judge something when you clearly have no understanding of how it works.

I play call of duty a lot. The players that are the highest ranked are the ones that have mods and are able to crawl faster than mine can run, are sometimes invisible, and sometimes invulnerable. I am assuming that it is the same on other games. Players cheating. How can you ever compete when you have no hope of keeping up? So, yes I do know something about it. I am very good, against players that are not cheating in some way.
25-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Quote: I am assuming that it is the same on other games.

That's so cute, spoken like a true CoD pleb.
*gentle pet on Birdguy's head*

This is Halo son. 343 actually give a fuck about their game. I've never come across cheaters and I can assure you the best players are not cheaters they are just very good.
CoD is a very poor 'competitive' multiplayer. And a very poor game in general actually.

26-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. It was enjoyable for a while but then it started to bore me. I didn't care about story at all.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-07-2016, 10:47 AM
(25-07-2016 07:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote: I am assuming that it is the same on other games.

That's so cute, spoken like a true CoD pleb.
*gentle pet on Birdguy's head*

This is Halo son. 343 actually give a fuck about their game. I've never come across cheaters and I can assure you the best players are not cheaters they are just very good.
CoD is a very poor 'competitive' multiplayer. And a very poor game in general actually.

I don't know. Maybe you don't recognize cheating when you see it. I have ran into many CoD players that defend the assholes that clearly cheat and say that cheating is not possible. Yet they can't explain the constant raining of mortars in multiple places on the map for virtually the entire game without stopping.