What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(26-07-2016 10:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 07:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's so cute, spoken like a true CoD pleb.
*gentle pet on Birdguy's head*

This is Halo son. 343 actually give a fuck about their game. I've never come across cheaters and I can assure you the best players are not cheaters they are just very good.
CoD is a very poor 'competitive' multiplayer. And a very poor game in general actually.

I don't know. Maybe you don't recognize cheating when you see it. I have ran into many CoD players that defend the assholes that clearly cheat and say that cheating is not possible. Yet they can't explain the constant raining of mortars in multiple places on the map for virtually the entire game without stopping.

I recognize cheating and there's none of it in Halo.
I've played CoD in the past, CoD is rife with cheating.

343 know how to make a quality game. CoD is just rinse and repeat turned out trash no developer cares about because it's just an Activision cash cow piece of shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Skyrim needs a mod that replaces Scandinavian voice clips (the Nord ones) with the Swedish Chef.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Anyone here play Aion? Been getting back into that game lately.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
27-07-2016, 05:46 AM
I am debating downloading "Subnautica" on my computer. It looks pretty cool. Anyone have any experience with it?
27-07-2016, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 03:59 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Perfect Dark on N64. Playing on Perfect Agent. Never tried it on that difficulty but I expect it'll be a bit frustrating. Beat the first mission though and set a new personal record of 9 minutes and 10 seconds. It was 11 minutes. Accuracy could be better, although the framerate is obviously a factor. Sometimes I like to go back to old games and play them on the hardest difficulty, Halo is another one I do that with.

27-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Me and my flatmate have started playing Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain again considering neither of us have finished it yet and we're at the same part.
I keep forgetting how good this game is. With it's great gameplay, great story and humor. Oh god the humor cracks me up.

27-07-2016, 09:28 PM
(27-07-2016 05:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am debating downloading "Subnautica" on my computer. It looks pretty cool. Anyone have any experience with it?

i bought it then got a refund. didnt care for it.
29-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Well in my quest to become really good at Perfect Dark I've so far completed one mission in 7 minutes and 28 seconds on Special Agent. To unlock the unlimited ammo cheat, you have to complete it in at least 7 minutes and 7 seconds. The tricky thing to this level is figuring out where everything is because there are a ton of corridors, and it's a bit confusing. I love that the game encourages speedrunning to unlock cheats.

03-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Got into the final Alpha test of Lawbreakers this weekend. Gonna be trying that. I have two extra keys for it if anyone wants to get in.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Just lots of Halo.
Raising my blood pressure. I keep getting put against champion ranked players (you can only be champion ranked if you're in the top 200 in the world) which is frustrating but a learning curve. I did manage to beat one though.
Aiming for 1700 this season.