What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Well, I got to 1700's in FFA rank. (so much for that being a seasonal goal).
And in fact I'm now, apparently, 612th in the world for Halo 5 FFA.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 10:15 PM by earmuffs.)
NOPE! They just updated, holy fucking shit. I'm 426th in the world right now.
426th!!

edit: 376th! My god..

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-08-2016, 12:42 AM
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Recently got back into Grim Dawn considering the expansion came out.
This game is a seriously underrated isometric dungeon crawler. The class system is fantastic. The atmosphere and story is great. And it has what every good rpg should have, a long list of different stats allowing for a very large variety of different possible character builds. Though it is super grindy, but no more than the likes of diablo.

12-08-2016, 05:28 AM
I am getting "No Man's Sky", as soon as it's released for PC today. It looks really fun.

It's an open world in a huge galaxy where you can discover new worlds and seek out new life. My kids say it looks boring cause your spending most of your time collecting resources and upgrading tech & weapons.

I'm going to name my first planet "Miranda" after the planet in Serenity, and the second planet I'm going to name "Jayne".

I watched an interview with a developer from "Hello Games" that said he was constantly correcting people when they talked about travelling between Solar systems, that our star system is called the "Solar system", the rest are star systems.

I hope he stays away from YouTube gaming cause I've seen more then one gamer talk about going from galaxy to galaxy ! Facepalm

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
12-08-2016, 06:00 AM
I officially give up on call of duty black ops. I can almost never find people that are not cheating in some way. I took to standing close to the TV, to have better reaction times. If they are cheating too heavily, there is no beating them. If they are only using a cheat or 2 and I get the upper hand, they ddos the server and stop the game.
13-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Ya know what I want? A new Train Tycoon game that isn't shit.

13-08-2016, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2016 07:00 AM by Free Thought.)
i traded in my 360 and my three remaining games for credit at my local EB store. Next Tuesday (depending on my other expenses) I'll be grabbing Steam credit for Dead Space 1 and 2.

As for what I have been playing; i jumped back into Elite. Trying to go back down the bounty hunting path with a new Eagle running off reinforced hull upgrades, two lasers and an autocannon. Success has been... limited. Mostly because finding targets is a long process. I was thinking of going and trying to raid in Imperial or Alliance territory, but I cannot get my eagle out to their turf. I'm stuck on a small row of 4 systems until I can afford to upgrade my Frameshift drive enough to make the jump out. -__-

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-08-2016, 07:01 AM
thinking about restarting fallout 4 again. lost interest on my first two attempts. just didnt grab me like the previous ones did.
13-08-2016, 07:43 AM
(13-08-2016 06:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  i traded in my 360 and my three remaining games for credit at my local EB store. Next Tuesday (depending on my other expenses) I'll be grabbing Steam credit for Dead Space 1 and 2.

As for what I have been playing; i jumped back into Elite. Trying to go back down the bounty hunting path with a new Eagle running off reinforced hull upgrades, two lasers and an autocannon. Success has been... limited. Mostly because finding targets is a long process. I was thinking of going and trying to raid in Imperial or Alliance territory, but I cannot get my eagle out to their turf. I'm stuck on a small row of 4 systems until I can afford to upgrade my Frameshift drive enough to make the jump out. -__-

What is Elite? Sounds like a fun game.