What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(13-08-2016 07:43 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 06:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  i traded in my 360 and my three remaining games for credit at my local EB store. Next Tuesday (depending on my other expenses) I'll be grabbing Steam credit for Dead Space 1 and 2.

As for what I have been playing; i jumped back into Elite. Trying to go back down the bounty hunting path with a new Eagle running off reinforced hull upgrades, two lasers and an autocannon. Success has been... limited. Mostly because finding targets is a long process. I was thinking of going and trying to raid in Imperial or Alliance territory, but I cannot get my eagle out to their turf. I'm stuck on a small row of 4 systems until I can afford to upgrade my Frameshift drive enough to make the jump out. -__-

What is Elite? Sounds like a fun game.

Oh, Elite: Dangerous. It's a space sim. You fly through space doing well most of what you feel like.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 08:53 AM
I got Witcher 3 over the weekend. So far it is similar to skyrim in many aspects. Witcher is a bit more linear with less crafting, etc.

I really really want a new skyrim type game where you can forget the main plot for a week a month and still have fun.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
15-08-2016, 09:14 AM
so i've been playing fallout 4 on survival mode. sweet baby jesus it's rough. out of all the ways they made it harder not being able to fast travel is probably the worst. not being able to save without having a bed is a close second. getting one shot killed on a regular basis is third. it does make for some nail biting intense gameplay though. no more running into a 10+ mutant hideout and blasting the place to hell with ease. gonna see how long i can handle it until i break down and lower the difficuly.
15-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Quote:I got Witcher 3 over the weekend. So far it is similar to skyrim in many aspects.

You sicken me.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-08-2016, 08:54 PM
(15-08-2016 08:53 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I got Witcher 3 over the weekend. So far it is similar to skyrim in many aspects.

Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-08-2016, 01:41 PM
OK so muffs and Vosur, disagree about Witcher3. Care to expand on that?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
17-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Anyone play Minecraft? Considering hosting a realms server with a unique map made with World Painter/World Edit.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
17-08-2016, 02:17 PM
(17-08-2016 02:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  Anyone play Minecraft? Considering hosting a realms server with a unique map made with World Painter/World Edit.

I play on xbox 360 once in a while. I am working on building a tower to space, or whatever the games equivalent of space is. So far I have not found any barriers stopping me.
17-08-2016, 02:22 PM
(17-08-2016 02:17 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  Anyone play Minecraft? Considering hosting a realms server with a unique map made with World Painter/World Edit.

I play on xbox 360 once in a while. I am working on building a tower to space, or whatever the games equivalent of space is. So far I have not found any barriers stopping me.
It's especially fun when you mod the game (has to be PC/Mac tho).

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
17-08-2016, 02:31 PM
(17-08-2016 02:22 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:17 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I play on xbox 360 once in a while. I am working on building a tower to space, or whatever the games equivalent of space is. So far I have not found any barriers stopping me.
It's especially fun when you mod the game (has to be PC/Mac tho).

Don't I know it. Used to play with a group until I got kicked out. The owner of the server created nukes in the game and gave us all the ability to activate god mode. Having unlimited access to nukes, I burrowed deep and started placing packs of ten about every 30 or so blocks apart. It took me about a week to set it up. When all was said and done, I wired them to a door handle of his. Needless to say, he was not happy. It wiped everything out and crashed the server. Very funny to the rest of us though.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post