What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(15-09-2016 10:23 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  The Division

Been logging on at night and doing missions with my son. Fun stuff.

I thought that game died. Blink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2016, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 09:51 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-09-2016 02:01 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 10:23 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  The Division

Been logging on at night and doing missions with my son. Fun stuff.

I thought that game died. Blink

It's but a fraction of its former self.

I just can't play it anymore, after I really thought about it. It's actually a really fucked up concept that bothers me so much, I just can't enjoy it anymore; the cognitive dissonance is too much and takes me right out of the experience.

I didn't want to play a Waffen SS agent anymore, because that's effectively what you are; and the game glorifies it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-09-2016, 11:19 PM
(15-09-2016 07:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The glorious Reich has all of Europe under boot, either as allies, or victims. Or Sweden which I just can't be bothered invading or couping...I guess invading Sweden would give my troops something to do... maybe later.

The German-Polish War continues to rage into 1952. Africa and the Americas are the sole bastions of democracy remaining. Britain continues her fight through her two remaining progeny, South Africa and Canada. Australia turned to Fascism and joined the Axis in 43 and New Zealand in the same year joined the Comintern prior to the fall of the USSR.
The United States is now the primary force on the side of the Allies, committing vast numbers of troops to Africa and Asia, where they continue to free Egypt from Italian treads and the Raj from Japanese swords.

Suffice it to say, things are going pretty okay. I am just a few percentage points shy of being able to offer the allies terms. Now Britain is firmly under heel, I'll focus on getting control of the seas between Europe and Muricaville. Then we shall see how many millions of Marines it takes to establish a foothold on the US...

Son! take Sweden! it has a shit ton of steel and tungsten (used to make artillery).
You likely dont need the steel but tungsten is always nice.
15-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 soon hopefully when it finishes downloading. 75% off on steam, yes please.
16-09-2016, 12:57 AM
(15-09-2016 11:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 07:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The glorious Reich has all of Europe under boot, either as allies, or victims. Or Sweden which I just can't be bothered invading or couping...I guess invading Sweden would give my troops something to do... maybe later.

The German-Polish War continues to rage into 1952. Africa and the Americas are the sole bastions of democracy remaining. Britain continues her fight through her two remaining progeny, South Africa and Canada. Australia turned to Fascism and joined the Axis in 43 and New Zealand in the same year joined the Comintern prior to the fall of the USSR.
The United States is now the primary force on the side of the Allies, committing vast numbers of troops to Africa and Asia, where they continue to free Egypt from Italian treads and the Raj from Japanese swords.

Suffice it to say, things are going pretty okay. I am just a few percentage points shy of being able to offer the allies terms. Now Britain is firmly under heel, I'll focus on getting control of the seas between Europe and Muricaville. Then we shall see how many millions of Marines it takes to establish a foothold on the US...

Son! take Sweden! it has a shit ton of steel and tungsten (used to make artillery).
You likely dont need the steel but tungsten is always nice.

Well since I don't need forces guarding the Frnech coast any more, I may as well commit them to doing something.
While I wait to build up enough naval force to rescue my armies in Canada I may as well

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2016, 02:36 AM

So, what game is it?
16-09-2016, 02:39 AM
(16-09-2016 02:36 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  So, what game is it?

(28-08-2016 05:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've been playing lots of Hearts of Iron IV... a distressing amount if I didn't ready spend so much time in games.

16-09-2016, 02:51 AM
(16-09-2016 02:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 02:36 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  So, what game is it?

(28-08-2016 05:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've been playing lots of Hearts of Iron IV... a distressing amount if I didn't ready spend so much time in games.

My fault for not going back a couple of pages. I thought it might be that, got a friend who plays it all the time. I've actually considered getting it myself.
18-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Black Desert went RMT, so fuck that. No Man's Sky came out so I racked 120 hours in. Cities:Skylines and The Talos Principle were just on sale on steam so I acquired both. Unfortunately, my gamer/non-gamer personality swing back to non, so I've been doing a lot of reading. Kindle Unlimited ftw. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-09-2016, 06:14 AM
(18-09-2016 05:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No Man's Sky came out so I racked 120 hours in.

How the fuck did you manage that? I saw everything it had to offer after about 6 hours, and got too tired and bored hoping for more after 30. Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post