What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(23-09-2016 07:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 02:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  From the clips I've seen I thought that guy was already broken...

I think that is why he stopped doing those videos. I remember growing up with the original NES. I still have it and it still works. Some of those games were terrible. Absolutely impossible unless you had parents that would buy you the game genie that would allow you to cheat.

He still makes those videos. The Nerd is just a character that he plays. He's a cool guy from what i can tell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2016, 12:15 PM
(23-09-2016 09:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Dead Space 2. Hard Core. i died. In the LAST POSSIBLE SECTION!!!

Excuse me, while I go curl up in a corner and cry.

[Image: AdiBPrO.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2016, 03:27 PM
I've been playing quite a lot of Red Dead Redemption as of late, it's pretty much my main game until the new Mafia is released. I forgot how fun it was and it runs a lot better on the Xbox One.
23-09-2016, 09:27 PM

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-09-2016, 06:53 PM
  • Rocket League
  • Starcraft II
  • Sins of a Solar Empire
  • Company of Heroes (not II)
  • MineCraft
  • FPS

...short games, for my breaks. FPS is about the only thing I stay current on, and not nearly as much as I used to.

You don't grow out of games...you just get too busy with more important things...

“Narg know people come back somtimes. Narg wait. You no need sword. Put sword down. Narg no hurt.” – Narg
[+] 1 user Likes Matrim Cauthon's post
27-09-2016, 04:37 AM
Pillars of Eternity while I wait for Tyranny and FFXV. And Cities: Skylines. And EU4 while I wait for the next expansion (which looks incredible). And HoI4 because it's HoI4.
And Rimworld. And a bit of Expeditions: Conquistador because I'm hyped after seeing Expeditions: Vikings is coming out next year.

I'm conflicted because Dishonored 2 comes out 5 days before FFXV. Sucks balls because I'm gonna go ham on FFXV (even managed to get time off work for it despite being around our busiest trading period). So if I buy Dishonored 2 I'll play it like 5 days before putting it down while I play FFXV. And coming back to a game months later just sucks.
OH and the Dark Souls 3 DLC comes out same day as Dishonored 2 I believe. Oh yea, defiantly not getting Dishonored 2 on release. Fuck me, I should have got the Dark Souls 3 DLC release off work too. Just like 2 weeks to cover DS3 DLC and FFXV.

Some people get time off work to spend time with family or go on vacation. I get it to play video games. Thumbsup
27-09-2016, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 07:55 PM by Free Thought.)
Yet more HOI4. Fucking Earmuffs got me hooked Dodgy

Playing as the Reich again with a few mods (retooled focuses mainly) I was as peaceful as possible until about 1940, when I launched Barbarossa from Poland; I formed a central Axis consisting of Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania. Slovakia was traded for Danzing and I claimed all of Yugoslavia for the Reich. During the war, the Soviets forced Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Turkey into the warm embrace of the Axis. After three years and several millions of bodies, we managed to force the Soviets to capitulate, leading to the Reich controlling the entirety of now post-Soviet territory. Just after this, the US declared war on the Axis. After a year of failing to get past the Kriegsmarine, they involved the rest of the Allies. At which point I finally allowed the Japanese and their myriad of Chinese puppets to join in the fun. they were already at war with the Allies and I didn't want to be dragged in while I was still fighting the Soviets. I rapidly pushed through the Netherlands and Belgium, and proceeded to push to Paris with my panzer corps while the bulk of my flanking infantry cut a broad swath from the Maginot to Dunkirk, and motorised elements swung around to cut the Maginot, which was engaged and partially ruptured by the forces pinning them from the Westwall. During the war, Nationalist Spain joined the Axis as well.

Once Fascist France capitulated (yes they were Vichy prior to war), I promptly was forced to wipe the rest up, because they declared on me again the second the Armistice was signed. -__- I took Denmark in about a week after the fall of France because frankly, I forget Denmark existed... Once that was done, I placed two large armies across the entirety of the Reich's coast to guard against invasion, while the rest of my forces rearmed. the masses of expeditionary forces I had amassed were rushed in a desperate attempt to close the breach in Asia; Japan was getting it's ass handed to it on a platinum platter. The allies had even managed to invade the Home Islands. I repelled the HI invasion and started funnelling all my forces into China and India.Due to the enormous number of troops and the lackluster (by glorious German standards) infrastructure, it took several years longer than it should have to wipe out the Raj and force the allies out of China and continental SEA.
Of course, progress was also drastically slowed due to the situation in the Middle East; I moved to wipe the French and English possessions near Iraq and Iran first, but supplies got in the way again and my forces refused to attack at all. While that debacle was happening, Turkey was invaded by the French who rapidly dominated the nation. This led to the loss of many divisions trying to just stem the French tide at Istanbul and the borders of Iraq and the Caucasus. Eventually the French started to throw everything at my defenders eastward of Turkey, so I was able to push through the Bosphorus and rapidly retook Turkey. Another few months Asia was secured.

Once Asia was able to fare on it's own again, I promptly turned every major city in southern England into radioactive wastes and invaded by sea. Once London fell, the English capitulated. I just need to wipe the remains there clean and post a guard to stop of from being 'liberated'.

There are two big powers in the Allies that I have to deal with now: Canada, and the USA. I am planning on launching an invasion of Alaska from Serbia , supported by heavy fighters and strategic bombing, hopefully with paratroops to establish beachheads. It will be a number of years before that invasion can com to fruition though; I need to get the infrastructure up to snuff, including constructing ports and airbases to facilitate the attack.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Quote:Yet more HOI4. Fucking Earmuffs got me hooked Dodgy

Thumbsup

Play it peaceful and invade the Soviets first, that's an interesting strategy. Consider
I might have to try that for my WC. Hmmm, WC in 8 years? Might be cutting it fine.
27-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Getting uber excited for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

I'll def be getting the Sun version, just cuz of this guy:

[Image: th?id=OIP.28e7d50b094a0c0fedbaa88cf7c1df...p;pid=15.1]

So cute! >w<

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-09-2016, 02:57 AM
I bought the new Kirby game recently. I'll start playing it as soon as my partner is finished with it.

Other than that, I'm like mostly in that middle period between two games that I spend huge amounts of time on. The last one was Doom 2016, which I sunk about 50 hours into with getting all the collectibles and stuff. I still casually play the multiplayer sometimes.