What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Expanded the suburb out and added some trees to make it look more natural with less just large open green space.

[Image: 20161009020234_1.jpg]

Also expanded the Waterfront and started work on my CBD. These buildings will eventually be skyscrapers.
Also added more concrete to my concrete jungle. Added concrete to the dock as well to make it look better.

[Image: 20161009024828_1.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Far Cry: Primal. Isn't bad in first two hours of playing it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-10-2016, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 01:03 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(08-10-2016 03:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Far Cry: Primal. Isn't bad in first two hours of playing it.

It's more Far Cry 3 & 4, but the wildlife is actually a threat, and the engagement distances are typically a lot closer. You just can't sit in a hill with a silenced sniper rifle and turn it into a point-and-click adventure game, where you win after everyone else's heads have exploded like overripe tomatoes. I had fun with it, but was disappointed that it's SLI optimization was so shit that it ran better on a single card.

Also, throwing a stone spear into the face of a charging sabercat and watching it drop like a sack of potatoes makes you feel like a fuckin' boss.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Hey, guess what's still awesome?

[Image: mass_effect_3_soundtrack__unofficial____...4sj1nq.jpg]

I fucking love the characters and their dialogue in this game. Plus, it's a pretty fun shooter with super powers. Vanguard FTW.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-10-2016, 04:09 PM
When does the next ME come out? I'm pretty pumped for a new ME game. They were/are actual fucking great games.

10-10-2016, 04:17 PM
(10-10-2016 04:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  When does the next ME come out? I'm pretty pumped for a new ME game. They were/are actual fucking great games.
March 2017, supposedly. I hope the characters in the new one will be as varied and deep as the ones in Mass Effect 2. That game is still one of my all-time favorites (especially because of Jack <3).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(10-10-2016 04:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  When does the next ME come out? I'm pretty pumped for a new ME game. They were/are actual fucking great games.
March 2017, supposedly. I hope the characters in the new one will be as varied and deep as the ones in Mass Effect 2. That game is still one of my all-time favorites.

I'm ok with this, this is good timing game wise for me.
Gives me time to play FFXV and Dishonoured 2. (and the Dark Souls 3 DLC of course.).

11-10-2016, 06:16 AM
(18-12-2013 06:06 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm playing The Walking Dead.

It's always hard for me to find games that I like. If I don't like it for the first 1 minute, it's over.

I'm too. Did you try Left 4 Dead?
11-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Not right now, but I have been playing quite a lot of Mafia III as of late.

I just wish you could play as the actual Mafia, instead of mainly against them. Maybe they will release a DLC in the future, who knows.
11-10-2016, 07:33 AM
Continuing on my 3DS binge due to still not having even unboxed my Xbox One, I played Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for about 6 hours at work today.

'Murican Canadian