RE: What are you playing?
New EU4 DLC.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 05:32 AM
I decided to get EDF 4.1.

It's so stupid fun. Just killing giant insects and stuff.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Grim Dawn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-10-2016, 05:46 PM
(12-10-2016 06:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Grim Dawn

Class?

[Image: oscar.png]
12-10-2016, 09:23 PM
(12-10-2016 05:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I decided to get EDF 4.1.

That game is so stupidly awesome. Get someone to play co-op with, and it turns into a couch session of MST3K. They say the dumbest fucking shit in that game, and it's delivered with all the skill and aplomb of a trout flopping around on the sidewalk.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-10-2016, 12:49 AM
(12-10-2016 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 05:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I decided to get EDF 4.1.

That game is so stupidly awesome. Get someone to play co-op with, and it turns into a couch session of MST3K. They say the dumbest fucking shit in that game, and it's delivered with all the skill and aplomb of a trout flopping around on the sidewalk.

It'd be awesome to play with other people, but alas, I know none who have this video game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-10-2016, 02:21 AM
(13-10-2016 12:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That game is so stupidly awesome. Get someone to play co-op with, and it turns into a couch session of MST3K. They say the dumbest fucking shit in that game, and it's delivered with all the skill and aplomb of a trout flopping around on the sidewalk.

It'd be awesome to play with other people, but alas, I know none who have this video game.

I have it, but if past interactions are any indication, lag from half way around the globe is a bitch. Undecided

13-10-2016, 03:46 AM
(13-10-2016 02:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 12:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It'd be awesome to play with other people, but alas, I know none who have this video game.

I have it, but if past interactions are any indication, lag from half way around the globe is a bitch. Undecided

I can't promise anything, but we have had some decent infrastructure upgrades down here, and I'm now on a better connection

13-10-2016, 04:07 AM
(13-10-2016 03:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 02:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have it, but if past interactions are any indication, lag from half way around the globe is a bitch. Undecided

I can't promise anything, but we have had some decent infrastructure upgrades down here, and I'm now on a better connection

Well, I'll be free once I get home this morning. So if you wanted, hit me up in 2 hours from now and we can see just how awful it can get. Tongue

Just send a message through Steam, I always have it open. I'll make sure I'm showing up online.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-10-2016, 07:22 AM
I lost all but the games on my cell phone. My house caught fire on Monday and my X-Box 360 became a plastic puddle along with all our stuff. It was a total loss. Not sure yet if there is anything left to salvage.