What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 09:52 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(11-11-2016 08:09 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I have been playing the Warriors on my PS4. It's a pretty fun game ported over from PS2 and they even enabled trophies for it. Thumbsup

Oh man, I have fond memories playing that co-op with my roomate. Hilarious watching the two of us totally trash a huge group of gang bangers. The fighting was really slick and actually felt like you were beating someone down and not just mashing buttons. We watched the movie around that time too and it wasnt too shabby. Rather tame with the violence compared to the game though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 01:14 AM
So.. Tyranny is amazing.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-11-2016, 01:17 AM
(12-11-2016 01:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So.. Tyranny is amazing.

[Image: Obsidian-Entertainment-Logo-Wallpaper-2-PNG.png]

Of course it is.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Indeed. Plus Paradox as publisher.
If Obsidian did KoToR3 I'd be concerned greatly because EA owns the licencing rights to Star Wars and well.. EA already fucked up one franchise (Battlefront) so I wouldn't put it past them to rush Obsidian to turn out some garbage because EA are toxic game ruining assholes who need to all be round up and brutally bludgeoned to death with a small wooden mallet infront of their friends and families and their heads decapitated and mounted on spikes to act as a warning to all future game publishers not to be a bunch of fucking douche nozzle cunt bags who don't deserve to lick the protein rich flies feeding off cow shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-11-2016, 01:44 AM
(12-11-2016 01:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Indeed. Plus Paradox as publisher.
If Obsidian did KoToR3 I'd be concerned greatly because EA owns the licencing rights to Star Wars and well.. EA already fucked up one franchise (Battlefront) so I wouldn't put it past them to rush Obsidian to turn out some garbage because EA are toxic game ruining assholes who need to all be round up and brutally bludgeoned to death with a small wooden mallet infront of their friends and families and their heads decapitated and mounted on spikes to act as a warning to all future game publishers not to be a bunch of fucking douche nozzle cunt bags who don't deserve to lick the protein rich flies feeding off cow shit.

I was actually playing Alpha Protocol less than a week ago.

[Image: latest?cb=20130909233123]

Oh Sie, you homicidal bitch. Good times.

12-11-2016, 07:23 AM
More EDF... fun...

[Image: 1D492D048D014C40431B9C5590EA0C63359AF948]
My helicopter got pushed inside a transport ship core.

Then on another attempt this happened...
[Image: 569B1AA9B9757FBB5819C37494AE0428B6DE3E4D]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Well, Dishonored 2 is going on the back burner util they patch it's rather atrocious performance issues.

Back to TERA and punching shit to death in a bikini. At least HOC will approve. Thumbsup

[Image: 20151103234114a0e8s4fvgkrks14u.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-11-2016, 12:20 PM
GTA V
16-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Okay, people, word of advice: If you get Pokemon Sun/Moon early, don't, I repeat, DO NOT go online in any way, shape, or form with it. Nintendo has banned me for using GTS before the official release and I most sincerely hope it's just a 14-day ban rather than a permanent one.

The end of the world only hurts those who have something to lose.
16-11-2016, 04:32 PM
(16-11-2016 04:09 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Okay, people, word of advice: If you get Pokemon Sun/Moon early, don't, I repeat, DO NOT go online in any way, shape, or form with it. Nintendo has banned me for using GTS before the official release and I most sincerely hope it's just a 14-day ban rather than a permanent one.

really? good to know!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]