What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2016 12:07 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: What are you playing?
(19-11-2016 04:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The question I still have is, did Tera steal that dress from BnS, or vice versa? Laugh out load

[Image: LZkV3ML.jpg]

It's a Chinese dress with the top chopped off (because it evidently didn't show enough skin), they both stole it from China.

[Image: Silver-cherry-blossom-floral-dark-blue-q...ss-003.jpg]

Also TERA released in 2011 and runs on Unreal Engine 3. Tongue

[Image: Cheongsam_Header.jpg]

Also, how have you not cut yourself with all those jaggies? Put some FXAA on that pronto! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2016, 06:02 AM
So, yeah; there's a training lobby for Overwatch. Thumbsup

My keyboard, though... W A S D light up in orange, the E button in red which fades and recharges, and when the Q ulti comes on-line there's this whole prismatic wave that races from left to right - I didn't tell it to do all this! I was like Shocking

Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2016, 06:09 AM
KF2 is almost downloaded.... Almost...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-11-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2016 07:00 PM by Free Thought.)
KF2 seems to be more difficult than what I remember of 1.

also, I cannot get a game in multiplayer.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2016, 12:10 AM
(19-11-2016 06:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So, yeah; there's a training lobby for Overwatch. Thumbsup

My keyboard, though... W A S D light up in orange, the E button in red which fades and recharges, and when the Q ulti comes on-line there's this whole prismatic wave that races from left to right - I didn't tell it to do all this! I was like Shocking

Laugh out load

Well, did you install a program with your keyboard? Most fancy RGB back-lit keyboards have a control program that allows you to create customs profiles, including custom lighting effects and button macros. So it's entirely possible that if you have a mainstream keyboard (Steelseries, Corsair, Razer, etc.) with a robust program, it could very well be pre-loaded with an Overwatch profile that kitted you out with light effects tied to the game itself.

20-11-2016, 01:17 AM
(20-11-2016 12:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, did you install a program with your keyboard? Most fancy RGB back-lit keyboards have a control program that allows you to create customs profiles, including custom lighting effects and button macros. So it's entirely possible that if you have a mainstream keyboard (Steelseries, Corsair, Razer, etc.) with a robust program, it could very well be pre-loaded with an Overwatch profile that kitted you out with light effects tied to the game itself.

Lies. Straight witchcraft. Evil_monster

(Razer Black Widow Chroma Tournament Edition - prolly got all excited to finally operate what it was designed to. Laugh out load )

living word
20-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Yet even more HoC bait.

Except this time, instead of random screen grabs swiped from the internet, it's my main from Tera.

[Image: 7E6E7B897F9F74CF5E4F75E946FF189FED6298AA]

[Image: 71225A656B4DD7169FD293E8DD8078183680014D]

[Image: 46C9A74E321114ABE9609053B6FE220CC4D2E713]

[Image: 387E8EAA197FB847983FB22765A0A1AE9EAFB45F]

See? Told ya. Long and wavy redhead with better bone structure. Big Grin

22-11-2016, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 07:55 AM by houseofcantor.)
(20-11-2016 01:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yet even more HoC bait.

Big Grin

Currently re-installing FO4 and if it keeps me amused I'll scoop up all the dlc. Cool

IDK WTF just happened but my last girl was there. And I totally forgot how to play. Tongue

living word
23-11-2016, 08:35 PM
(10-11-2016 02:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey Muffs, looking forward to the Commonwealth DLC for HOI?

Yea absolutely. As long as they give New Zealand some love. Tongue
Paradox have a long history of shafting New Zealand. As evident by Tyranny being released at 5am NZ time. ><

The only issue I have is that this is focused on the Commonwealth helping each other out, yet in WW2 the UK wasn't capable of protecting Australia and New Zealand, it was the US that protected us against the Japanese at the end of the day. It's the primary reason why our countries focused more towards each other and America and viewed ourselves as more independent during the Cold War era and up to today and steered away from this idea that we were colonial nations and UK was our 'homeland'.

I hope they have some options to reflect that. Though in saying that I think that that is more cold war era politics rather than WW2.

Don't know if you are still following it but... Kiwiland got some love.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/ind...og.984177/

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-11-2016, 11:39 PM
(23-11-2016 08:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 02:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea absolutely. As long as they give New Zealand some love. Tongue
Paradox have a long history of shafting New Zealand. As evident by Tyranny being released at 5am NZ time. ><

The only issue I have is that this is focused on the Commonwealth helping each other out, yet in WW2 the UK wasn't capable of protecting Australia and New Zealand, it was the US that protected us against the Japanese at the end of the day. It's the primary reason why our countries focused more towards each other and America and viewed ourselves as more independent during the Cold War era and up to today and steered away from this idea that we were colonial nations and UK was our 'homeland'.

I hope they have some options to reflect that. Though in saying that I think that that is more cold war era politics rather than WW2.

Don't know if you are still following it but... Kiwiland got some love.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/ind...og.984177/

This pleases me.

[Image: oscar.png]