What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: What are you playing?
3 days till FFXV.

Pumped off my tits for this shit.

Just finished Tyranny last night too so it's all pretty good timing.
Dick around on EU4 or HoI4 and Halo 5 for the weekend and Monday, and come Tuesday I'm diving head first into that shit.

My flatmate and I have it all planned out. We both have 3 days off work. Once his work opens we're first in the door. Get home, install it. Read reviews while we wait for it to install. Play the shit out of it. Regroup to discuss and have lunch over a new pizza place we found's pizza. Continuing playing.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Acute case of 'One-More-Turn-Itus'.

[Image: header.jpg?t=1447359470]

Game and all it's DLC for under $20. Fuckin' Steam sale.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-11-2016, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 06:07 AM by houseofcantor.)
Settler gets to flapping her gums after defending the encampment, so I do the polite thing and attempt to holster my rifle.

Ooops! *forgot to reload*
Ooops! *shoots settler*
Ooops! *Curie hates that*

Yeah, I definitely gotta fix my controller. Stupid brain was blowing off the fact that it was acting up in the menu screens... it's all fun and games until someone gets blown across the street. Big Grin

Also, trying to sneak my level 8 girl into Goodneighbor is less tiresome when I can switch to a level 87 beastmode to scope the path and take a carnage break. Wink

The operation was a success but the patient is dead. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2016, 04:27 PM
21.5hours to go.

27-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I played like 20 minutes of Fallout 1.

Not an intuitive control system I feel

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Anyone else looking forward to Star Citizen? Prolly going to be a long while still til it's out, but so far, even in alpha, it's looking amazing!

Hope it delivers, after going through No Man Likes.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-11-2016, 07:00 AM
Nice to know I can just jump onto Halo and just rape dick. (I'm CORN)

[Image: 15211591_1415347315161689_1903756645_n.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-11-2016, 03:53 PM
(24-11-2016 09:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  3 days till FFXV.

Dick around on EU4 or HoI4 and Halo 5 for the weekend and Monday, and come Tuesday I'm diving head first into that shit.

My flatmate and I have it all planned out. We both have 3 days off work. Once his work opens we're first in the door. Get home, install it. Read reviews while we wait for it to install. Play the shit out of it. Regroup to discuss and have lunch over a new pizza place we found's pizza. Continuing playing.

FFXII was the last one that I played. Is the new one another MMO, or is it a traditional single-player story with minigames and chocobo races and shit?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-11-2016, 04:03 PM
(30-11-2016 03:53 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 09:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  3 days till FFXV.

FFXII was the last one that I played. Is the new one another MMO, or is it a traditional single-player story with minigames and chocobo races and shit?

Single player with minigames, chocobo races and shit.

30-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Year 10 of my colony in Rimworld. I am hopelessly addicted. Even though the late game is rather lacking since nothing is capable of even penetrating the walls of my fortress. The only way I could possibly lose is if I get hit with a bunch of bad random events consecutively.

Watching raids of 50+ tribals charge into a hail of gunfire is pretty entertaining though. The cleanup afterwards is quite a chore.

The art that this game generates cracks me up. Here's one of the sculptures an artist made. The descriptions are often pretty weird.

[Image: 20161130182135_1_zpsgyfjjhsh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post