What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: What are you playing?
KSP.

I have largely mastered in planes and am currently working on rescue vehicles. My Mun landing ... and the rescue attempts afterward didn't go too great. But I've got my Kerbals back into space. Two are orbiting Kerbin. Just need to get them back to land

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 10:45 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-11-2016 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nice to know I can just jump onto Halo and just rape dick. (I'm CORN)

[Image: 15211591_1415347315161689_1903756645_n.jpg]

I used to go 24-3 KDR in CoD4 on PC back in the day. Don't think I'll ever be that much into competitive shooters again.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-12-2016, 04:09 AM
(30-11-2016 10:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nice to know I can just jump onto Halo and just rape dick. (I'm CORN)

[Image: 15211591_1415347315161689_1903756645_n.jpg]

I used to go 24-3 KDR in CoD4 on PC back in the day. Don't think I'll ever be that much into competitive shooters again.

Son I hear ya, CoD4, and MW2 were my fucking jam. MP5 and m40a3 all day every day. I played MW2 so fucking much I was ranked in the top 1000 players in the world for score (or rank or xp or whatever the fuck it was). Too many hours were spent on those two games. Far far too many.

Since those I never got heavily invested into a competitive shooter until Halo 5.
This game is fucking crisp. By far the most balanced multiplayer competitive shooter out there. (that's playable *cough* CSGO *cough*) But even than, I'm not putting in the hours I put into MW2 and CoD4, hell I wouldn't say I put that many hours into all my video game time now combined.

Maybe this is why I'm such an angry person, I was self raised on competitive multiplayer shooters. Consider

[Image: oscar.png]
01-12-2016, 04:45 AM
I thought you were playing that Final Fantasy bs?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 05:59 PM
More DayZ lately. Found a clan and having fun with the people there.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
01-12-2016, 06:12 PM
(01-12-2016 04:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I thought you were playing that Final Fantasy bs?

I am, when did I say I'm not?

[Image: oscar.png]
02-12-2016, 06:04 AM
(01-12-2016 04:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I used to go 24-3 KDR in CoD4 on PC back in the day. Don't think I'll ever be that much into competitive shooters again.

Son I hear ya, CoD4, and MW2 were my fucking jam. MP5 and m40a3 all day every day. I played MW2 so fucking much I was ranked in the top 1000 players in the world for score (or rank or xp or whatever the fuck it was). Too many hours were spent on those two games. Far far too many.

Realism servers, G3 rifle with silencer, and the Ninja perk. Good pair of stereo headphones, and being silent myself, I could locate someone's position by sound alone. Nobody could hear me, but I could hear everyone else all around me. You don't realize how much noise everyone else makes until you yourself are making none. Plus on a Realism server, the G3 was a 1-shot-kill with a body shit, a really accurate semi-auto rifle that had an excellent combination of manageable recoil and it's iron sights only slightly bobbed when firing, so it was easy to make follow up shots in quick succession. Combine that with Team Deathmatch, so that I know at least half the people here aren't trying to kill me, and I spent most of my time running around so that I hit people from behind. Doesn't matter how good their aiming is if you can sneak up on them and drop them in a single shot from behind. I was a motherfucking ninja of death and destruction.

I'll probably never be that good again, but that's okay.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Reinstalling Black Desert. Big Grin

(01-12-2016 06:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 04:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I thought you were playing that Final Fantasy bs?

I am, when did I say I'm not?

I didn't see a big ol' muffs rant about it. Undecided

living word
02-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Got a really dumb science rover on the Mun. I shall harvest it for all the science I can get

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-12-2016, 04:07 PM
[Image: g4eDTQe.png]

Black Desert, aka foreplay. Big Grin

living word