What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(19-12-2016 08:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I found a new one called TorchLight 2 which is exactly like Diablo and PoE only better. My kids said I like it better because it's PoE for kids. Blush

You can also have a pet alpaca. So there's that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 02:51 AM
(19-12-2016 08:48 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 08:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I found a new one called TorchLight 2 which is exactly like Diablo and PoE only better. My kids said I like it better because it's PoE for kids. Blush

You can also have a pet alpaca. So there's that.

I still like Diablo III better because you can change your character's abilities on the fly. No accidentally spending points on a sub-par ability, or being stuck playing just one style because of your limited point allocation, or not being able to make use of new gear because it doesn't fit your current build.

Torchlight 2 is gorgeous with a beautiful art aesthetic, but it is just a refinement of the Diablo II formula. I just enjoy playing Diablo III more (post auction house removal), because I think it just plays better with more interesting mechanics.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-12-2016, 03:08 AM
Destiny: The Taken King is on sale now. Is it worth buying if I want to play it solo?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-12-2016, 06:47 AM
(19-12-2016 07:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you want to try a cheaper exploration/survival experience, that also has way more shit to do in it? A game with worthwhile gameplay? Try Subnautica.

[Image: header.jpg?t=1474583343]

Stranded in the middle of the ocean on an alien world, you must explore, survive, and eventually thrive across the alien oceanic biomes. All the while exploring the mystery of the abandoned Precursor ruins scattered across the world, as you also try to establish yourself well enough to survive and signal for help and eventual rescue from off planet. It's in Early Access and will set you back $20 when it's not on sale. It's also gotten constant updates since I bought my copy in summer, the last on landed just 4 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/user/subnautica/videos

http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/

I am definitely getting this after Christmas. It looks like my kind of game.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
20-12-2016, 09:23 AM
(19-12-2016 08:46 PM)whateverist Wrote:  I'm playing Mafia at AF.org right now. I know some players come from here. Do you guys have a mafia subforum too?

Son, we, and by we I mean I, brought Mafia to TTA and thus AF by extension.
We taught yall motherfuckers.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-12-2016, 09:40 AM
#fuckingearmuffs

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-12-2016, 10:40 PM
(20-12-2016 09:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 08:46 PM)whateverist Wrote:  I'm playing Mafia at AF.org right now. I know some players come from here. Do you guys have a mafia subforum too?

Son, we, and by we I mean I, brought Mafia to TTA and thus AF by extension.
We taught yall motherfuckers.

Well thank you for that. Who knew fucking ones mother would be so much fun?

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
21-12-2016, 12:16 AM
(20-12-2016 03:08 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Destiny: The Taken King is on sale now. Is it worth buying if I want to play it solo?

It's more Destiny. Is the co-op loot shooter worth playing solo already? Then yes, so is the Taken King. If you're bored playing solo, it's probably not going to fix that. But by all accounts, The Taken King is the best add on for Destiny.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-12-2016, 01:32 AM
(21-12-2016 12:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:08 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Destiny: The Taken King is on sale now. Is it worth buying if I want to play it solo?

It's more Destiny. Is the co-op loot shooter worth playing solo already? Then yes, so is the Taken King. If you're bored playing solo, it's probably not going to fix that. But by all accounts, The Taken King is the best add on for Destiny.

Appreciate the info. Decided to stick with Diablo 3 at least to christmas sales.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
21-12-2016, 05:23 AM
Destiny is toxic filth.

[Image: oscar.png]