What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Also, Monster Hunter is why I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch. Guaranteed it'll be on that system, seeing as how it's both portable and more powerful than the Wii U. That's all I've really wanted, a decent looking 720p/1080p version of Monster Hunter. I got my fix with Dragon's Dogma on my PC. Was hoping Dark Souls 3 would scratch that itch, but now I'm not sure. Maybe I should try God Eater, now that it's on PC as well.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2016, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 03:36 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Fuck it.

God Eater 2: Rage Burst is on sale for $20, and comes with the first game, God Eater: Resurrection. Sold. Going to DL it when I get home. Plus the one dude on the Giant Bombcast who really likes the Monster Hunter series was raving about it when it first came out. I just hope it isn't too fucking kawaii.

[Image: ss_9a2c8d9d75b4836902676a38079bb1c96571e...1476286678]

Anime boobs and miniguns. *shrugs* Okay.

26-12-2016, 06:18 AM
[Image: conqueringSpace_bannerWeb.jpg]

FT, you know I'm going to inadvertently kill so many of those little dudes... Tongue

Still, thank you FT. I'd give you a bro-hug, but I can't, so here's a picture of a man hugging a tiger.

[Image: Manhug_1037.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2016, 06:45 AM
(26-12-2016 06:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: conqueringSpace_bannerWeb.jpg]

FT, you know I'm going to inadvertently kill so many of those little dudes... Tongue

Still, thank you FT. I'd give you a bro-hug, but I can't, so here's a picture of a man hugging a tiger.

[Image: Manhug_1037.jpg]

No problem. Thanks for Dear Rising 3; gonna smash me some zambies tomorrow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-12-2016, 06:56 AM
(25-12-2016 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 02:10 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Time to play broken ass Rome: Total War and exploit the shit out of the "phalanx at the end of the map" strategy.

At an old forum I used to post at in a time long ago there was this guy, Scud (still remember his username ><), him, I and a couple others had our own little cliche going. Anyway, he was pretty competitive and we both played Rome TW at the time so he wanted to do some multiplayer battles because he thought he was invincible behind his Pontus phalanx and thought he was the best player in the world because of it. So, after much of his smack talk I agreed to a multiplayer battle.

He had his Pontus army with the phalanx and some strong archers and cavalry.
I had nothing but cavalry archers. Kicked his ass so hard I've never heard anyone whine like a little bitch so hard in my life.
His troops were too slow to reach the cavalry archers and of course, I wasn't gonna charge head first into a bunch of phalanx.

Yeah. I mean, cavalry wins most things in that game due to the ridiculous speed and charge bonus. That's why it's so wierd to play Medievial II where the cavalry (including the light cavalry) and the charge bonus has been nerfed.

If I ever want a simple campaign, I just play Parthia. Pepper half the enemy army with arrows and then maul with the Cataphracts. After Egypt and their fucking chariots are gone, the rest of the world is fair game for pillaging.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-12-2016, 09:27 AM
(26-12-2016 06:56 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  At an old forum I used to post at in a time long ago there was this guy, Scud (still remember his username ><), him, I and a couple others had our own little cliche going. Anyway, he was pretty competitive and we both played Rome TW at the time so he wanted to do some multiplayer battles because he thought he was invincible behind his Pontus phalanx and thought he was the best player in the world because of it. So, after much of his smack talk I agreed to a multiplayer battle.

He had his Pontus army with the phalanx and some strong archers and cavalry.
I had nothing but cavalry archers. Kicked his ass so hard I've never heard anyone whine like a little bitch so hard in my life.
His troops were too slow to reach the cavalry archers and of course, I wasn't gonna charge head first into a bunch of phalanx.

Yeah. I mean, cavalry wins most things in that game due to the ridiculous speed and charge bonus. That's why it's so wierd to play Medievial II where the cavalry (including the light cavalry) and the charge bonus has been nerfed.

If I ever want a simple campaign, I just play Parthia. Pepper half the enemy army with arrows and then maul with the Cataphracts. After Egypt and their fucking chariots are gone, the rest of the world is fair game for pillaging.

And this is why Shogun 2 is the best TW game. Cavalry in that are trash in prolonged fight, they're used for what they're suppose to be used for, cavalry v cavalry, flanking from the sides and running fleeing enemies down.

Same with Napoleon and Empire actually come to think of it, but Shogun 2 is the best TW game for many more reasons too.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Played Jenga with my niece and nephew yesterday. Oh the madcap hilarity.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
26-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Play $ poker @ replaypoker.com.
I just got a lucky achievement award.Gotta love it. They pay you free chips, hundreds to thousands, every day you log on.
Funny how that doesn't happen when I play real poker with real people. "I'm here!Pay me? " *looks around*

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
28-12-2016, 06:37 AM
[Image: 8BD9B39519B1A86867D89DFA57F8FCEB679AF00B]

You served the Vaterland well, unterseeboot-fahrers.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2016, 07:03 AM
What I wanna know is how they shot down 52 planes. ><

Still, 100 U-boats for 5 BBs, 2 BCs and 3 CAs. Consider Yea I'd take that trade.
You probably lost more tonnage but now your navy (if it hasn't been bombed to death by British naval bombers) will be able to engage the British navy with a good fighting chance.
Plus, u-boats are super cheap and quick to build, especially compared to BBs.

[Image: oscar.png]