What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: What are you playing?
I discovered console commands in Fallout 4, so now I'm level 313. Big Grin

In Black Desert, my weeks of afk fishing have paid off. Spent four hours last night grinding skellies. Included some caps to show I actually do stuff in this game other than play dress up.

[Image: dens5RE.jpg]
[Image: BQBkyX4.jpg]
[Image: ZfcA6lT.jpg]
[Image: 15v8M1Y.jpg]
[Image: PiSTgBL.jpg]

I really don't know why more people don't play that game. Confused

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Minecraft on a Catholic server. Having a bit of bad luck in the Nether right now...a gast has spawned inside the structure I've built to shield me from gast strikes, on top of the thing I'm building in the structure. I have no armor on, 20 levels to lose that I want to use on enchanting, and the gast keeps shooting at me any time I head for the Nether Portal. Angry It'll kill me and the portal if I try to stay in it to transfer back to the overworld.

screenshot below:
[Image: ElUg3Rg.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
12-01-2017, 10:55 PM
(12-01-2017 07:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Minecraft on a Catholic server. Having a bit of bad luck in the Nether right now...a gast has spawned inside the structure I've built to shield me from gast strikes, on top of the thing I'm building in the structure. I have no armor on, 20 levels to lose that I want to use on enchanting, and the gast keeps shooting at me any time I head for the Nether Portal. Angry It'll kill me and the portal if I try to stay in it to transfer back to the overworld.

screenshot below:

Dig around it?

Don't play Minecraft?

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-01-2017, 05:46 AM
(12-01-2017 07:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Minecraft on a Catholic server. Having a bit of bad luck in the Nether right now...a gast has spawned inside the structure I've built to shield me from gast strikes, on top of the thing I'm building in the structure. I have no armor on, 20 levels to lose that I want to use on enchanting, and the gast keeps shooting at me any time I head for the Nether Portal. Angry It'll kill me and the portal if I try to stay in it to transfer back to the overworld.

screenshot below:

That's what you get for hanging around in hell. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-01-2017, 05:49 AM

screenshot below:

So I assume someone has built a church.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-01-2017, 10:14 AM
(12-01-2017 10:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

screenshot below:

Dig around it?

Don't play Minecraft?

Tongue

I dug and hid in a wall until one of the guys who was like "I HAVE DIAMONDS" 20 minutes into the creation of the server world last week, came by with his stuff to kill it. Tongue And I wish I could, but it's so addictive.

(13-01-2017 05:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

screenshot below:

That's what you get for hanging around in hell. Drinking Beverage

Yup. Drinking Beverage But it's so much better than the rain soaked Overworld, and the Zombie Pigmen are nice conversationalists, far better than the screaming souls of the damned caught in the soul sand.

(13-01-2017 05:49 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

screenshot below:

So I assume someone has built a church.

Actually, despite a priest playing and two former seminarians, not yet. The last world we all had, had just a small chapel someone built. Now when I played once on a Traditionalist Catholic forum's server, they had (in survival mind you) a cathedral that spanned most of a forest biome that they had cleared. The altar alone was larger than most houses I've built in game.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
15-01-2017, 03:50 AM
Fallout 4 is such a quality game...

[Image: B5C93FEAE842975803D1806DD52053482922AA55]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
15-01-2017, 04:02 AM
(15-01-2017 03:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Fallout 4 is such a quality game...

[Image: B5C93FEAE842975803D1806DD52053482922AA55]

Dude, I'm going to have a lot more free time coming up. I got approved to bascailly burn through all of my paid time off I had earned last year, but never used, before it all expires mid-March. So I'm looking at over a month of only working a day or two a week.

We're going to get some serious EDF and KF2 time in. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-01-2017, 06:44 AM
Yeeep.

[Image: 545D4DF5953BC6BCFDD14DC518ECD558D632C463]

Quality game right here.

[Image: 43D2D360617DA51229F6887572EA001BC9558907]

15-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Impressive, you managed to break the alpha maps. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post