What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Glorious leader who conquered central Italy and laid the groundwork for a new world order (in Italy anyway) who died of gout, succeeded by his 4th son. His 4th son. Civil war inside the duchy of Tuscany erupts. Just as it does 4th son dies only 3 years into his reign of great pox and is succeeded by his infant son. A second civil war breaks out, now facing two wars my glorious leaders grandson is defeated and loses all holdings and is reduced to a single province. From around 40 holdings to 3. Half of what I originally started off with...

Annnnnnnnnd save deleted.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Koooobbbeeee!
09-02-2017, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 08:12 AM by Free Thought.)
Brought Star Wars: Battlefront 2 recently hoping to re-experience my youthful gaming days.

Aaand I so far have failed.

The game menus all run at less than 1080, while the game proper, as in inside loading screens or in a battle the game does run at 1080. No option to fix this weirdness. Additionally, the text is so small when it's in 1080 mode that it is almost unreadable. If I can't find a fix I'll just have to refund it. I'm not keeping it if I have to make my eyes explode in order to fucking read it.

Oh, and I was playing Fallout 4 basically all day without a problem. Until the Glitch decided to come back and piss all over my funtime. Again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-02-2017, 05:21 PM
My bud was having the devil's own with survivalservers.com, and after three days of trying to set up my own through steam, I ragebought one. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2017, 05:49 AM
Oh my Gwynnies! Gravity Rush 2 is so adorable! Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Well, my other GPU suddenly shit the bed. Spent time trouble shooting it, so much so that calling tech support was just a formality to get my RMA approval, because the card is still under it's 3 year warranty. This is just more of an inconvenience than anything else, as I still have my other GTX 970 in working order. Maybe I'll get lucky and they're be all out of replacement FTW Editions (EVGA's top of the line model), and they'll send me back a GTX 1060 or GTX 1070, as replacements must be equal to or greater than the original.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Just got that fucking amazing companion-affinity-stops-working bug, necessitating a complete reinstallation of Fallout 4. While I'm at it, I'm going full nuclear. Also deleting all Nexus Mod Manager files, as I think them be stored on a slower HDD storage drive was slowing down the load times with Fallout 4 on my SSD. Used to be that exiting a building back outside took only a few seconds, now it often takes close to a minute. Hopefully this scorched earth approach fixes both issues.

Besides, I haven't played Fallout 2 in a long time. Might as well get reacquainted while Steam downloads over 30GB.

18-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Why must I continue to wait for Mount and Blade 2 Evolutionkills? WHY!!
Not even a release date just "2017". 2017 is not a release date.
Also, why the fuck is Paradox taking so long on the next CK2 expansion!? AND why the fuck haven't they even announced they're gonna start Victoria 3 yet?? Is that really so much to ask?? IS IT!?

On the upside, Expeditions Vikings got its release date. On the downside, it's release date.
20-02-2017, 09:15 AM
(18-02-2017 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why must I continue to wait for Mount and Blade 2 Evolutionkills? WHY!!

Because Warband is still awesome? Consider

Still exploring the Commonwealth wasteland. My reaction every time I find a stash of two dozen or more 2mm EC cartridges.

[Image: 8fc078d60606781d7443406eb2972b1c.jpg]

22-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Still playing Halo 5, as always.