What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Got Stellaris yesterday. It's like if Arcen and Paradox had a baby. Got hints of AI War, The Last Federation, and ... well Paradox.

Already sunk 15 hours in...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2017, 03:09 AM
(23-02-2017 02:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Got Stellaris yesterday. It's like if Arcen and Paradox had a baby. Got hints of AI War, The Last Federation, and ... well Paradox.

It pleases me I've gotten you onto Paradox games.
Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 are most defiantly their two best titles thus far (I have high hopes for Victoria 3 even though it's not even announced yet).
EU4 is especially good, one of the best games ever made and thee best strategy game ever made. Just if you're gonna get it, wait till it's on sale because that game has a lot of expansions. I mean A LOT!!.
23-02-2017, 06:07 AM
(23-02-2017 02:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Got Stellaris yesterday. It's like if Arcen and Paradox had a baby. Got hints of AI War, The Last Federation, and ... well Paradox.

AI sector management is still utterly fucked up, otherwise id still play it.

Am back now to WoWs.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
23-02-2017, 06:42 AM
Sooo... I fucked up pretty bad...

[Image: B911310C27C45CB366229BEBBAD76C65D2A1328A]

To explain what is shown; I was given a couple of systems for partaking in a war. So I started to fortify those systems; maxed out the defending armies on each world and surrounded several with defence stations. I had hoped the defence armies would be enough to hold them from rebellion... apparently not in a few instances. So now I have at least one fleet in a system full of doomplatforms of sadness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Mostly playing Overwatch still/again. But also Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Good games so far!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
23-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Batman: The Telltale Series
23-02-2017, 11:27 PM
(23-02-2017 11:57 AM)Emma Wrote:  But also Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Good games so far!

Told ya'! Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Battle Brothers.

I've had it pretty much since day 1, but they finally released the final patch before release to beta build so I'm enjoying that.
If you're a fan of tactics based combat and/or mount and blade, it's certainly worth a check out.

Also, here's a Halo video of me get some easy kills with the rial gun and invisibility.
Note the filthy filthy angle of the second to last kill.
01-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Torment: Tides of Numenera. When I started playing I couldn't stop, only with great difficulty I went to sleep.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2017, 04:32 AM
(01-03-2017 02:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Torment: Tides of Numenera. When I started playing I couldn't stop, only with great difficulty I went to sleep.

Ohh I want that game so bad. Just.. don't wanna pay $75 for it.
That's the downside of Steam, you get accustomed to buying games cheap.