What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 05:04 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: What are you playing?
Well, I cracked level 105 in Fallout 4.

Still, I think I want to start over and just be an absolute shit. Fuck Charisma and the settlement bullshit, fuck the Minutemen, play along with the Railroad until I score ballistic weave then fuck them too, and fuck Survival Mode's illness bullshit. I want to try a melee build, which I did really enjoy the one I did in New Vegas. I just want to be an hulking unrepentant asshole with a chip on my shoulder. Will probably roll a female, but then again, I think I'll cheat a bit and check out what the armors from Nuka World are available. Gotta look good if I'm gonna play dress-up.

Going to put everything into Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. Perception and Charisma are the dump stats, with Endurance and Luck being worth investment. Rooted, Nuclear Physicist, and Blitz are the three pillars I want to build around. Probably going to get a mod or two to reinstate the only two things I did like from Survival mode, larger damage multipliers and more XP. I want to roll around the wastes in Power Armor early and often. I want to heckle people for caps and tell them to go fuck themselves. I want to be a mercenary, not a wasteland messiah. In D&D terms, I want to roll Chaotic-Neutral.

I just want to be unapologetically self serving. Fuck Shaun, he can take care of himself. I have a wasteland to conquer. Plus I won't feel so bad doing Nuka World early and taking over the Commonwealth one homestead at a time. The only thing I'm not sure about is, which faction to end the game with? Minutemen are right out, as is the Railroad. So it's either the domineering and manipulative Institute, or the fascist Brotherhood of Steel. Meh. I think I'll see how things play out in Nuka World before I go all in for the end game, assuming I ever actually pull the trigger on the ending. I kinda like have the Prydwin in the air without a massive radioactive crater in the middle of Boston.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Holy shit, they updated the names Codsworth can refer to the player as. Choice names include...

Apollo (Rocky)
Asimov (author)
Assface Laugh out load
Bacon
Badass
Bartholomew
Boobies
Chunk (Goonies)
Cherrybomb (too fucking cool)
Death
Deckard (Bladerunner)
Dragon
Eagle
Erectus (Fallout 2)
Fist
Fucker
Fuckface
Furiosa (Mad Max: Fury Road)
Grognak (Fallkout 3)
Hammer
Humungus Laugh out load
Imperator (Mad Max: Fury Road)
Indy (Indiana Jones)
Jet (Fallout 2)
Kal-El (Superman)
Katniss (Hunger Games)
Leeloo (5th Element)
Malak (Knights of the Old Republic)
Max (Mad Max/Max Payne)
Morpheus (The Matrix)
Mudguts
Neo (The Matrix)
Nuke
Orgasmo Laugh out load
Phasma (Star Wars Ep.VII)
Psycho
Queen
Riddick (Pitch Black)
Ripley (Aliens)
Rockatansky (Mad Max)
Sandman
Scorpion
Sexy
Sweetpea
Tesla (Nikola)
Titties
Toadie
Unbreakable
Wanderer
Wigglesworth
Ziggy

Definitely going with a read-head named Cherrybomb! Thumbsup

02-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Yep, Codsworth just addressed me a Missus Cherrybomb. So fucking stupid, I love it! Big Grin

02-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Playing Hitman Blood Money, gunning for all Silent Assassin on Pro.

Flatline stole my victory from me due to bullshit magical witnesses. So I just went through again and left none.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-03-2017, 10:34 AM
(02-03-2017 09:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Playing Hitman Blood Money, gunning for all Silent Assassin on Pro.

Flatline stole my victory from me due to bullshit magical witnesses. So I just went through again and left none.

[Image: 34200607.jpg]

02-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Horizon: Zero Dawn in glorious 4k. Won't be seeing me for a while. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-03-2017, 10:51 AM
For Honor gameplay. We annihilated the other team in this match. If you like up close battles and swordplay you'll love this game.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
02-03-2017, 10:52 AM
(02-03-2017 10:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Horizon: Zero Dawn in glorious 4k. Won't be seeing me for a while. Tongue

I totally agree. I'm hugely invested in the game now. I love the story and the mechanics of the combat system. 4k makes it look unreal.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
02-03-2017, 11:02 AM
I dusted off Scorched 3D (the 16 year old open source 3d version of Scorched Earth) because I was feeling all nostalgic.

'Murican Canadian
02-03-2017, 11:03 AM
(02-03-2017 10:51 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  For Honor gameplay. We annihilated the other team in this match. If you like up close battles and swordplay you'll love this game.

This game look pretty great. Is it PS4 exclusive?
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post