What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(02-03-2017 08:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  As a frequent player and fan of the DS series, I'd say both of you are on extremes here...

There is no extremes. There is only right and wrong. You either love it, right. Or you less than love it, wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 10:17 PM
(02-03-2017 08:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  As a frequent player and fan of the DS series, I'd say both of you are on extremes here...

There is no extremes. There is only right and wrong. You either love it, right. Or you less than love it, wrong.

I guess there's just no accounting for taste. Or lack thereof, in muff's case. Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is no extremes. There is only right and wrong. You either love it, right. Or you less than love it, wrong.

I guess there's just no accounting for taste. Or lack thereof, in muff's case. Consider

He did mention skinning someone alive, which implies taste.

'Murican Canadian
03-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Just picked up the Switch today along w/ Zelda.

Excited to try it!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
03-03-2017, 01:11 PM
(03-03-2017 11:10 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Just picked up the Switch today along w/ Zelda.

Excited to try it!

I'd been busy enough that I almost forgot it was time. I got one in the mail this morning with a few games, and another to pick up at the store. I got two so I could still take one to work without depriving my son of his Tongue

'Murican Canadian
03-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Yay - have fun!

I just stuck w/ Zelda for now, but I am sure we will be buying more in the near future Smile

03-03-2017, 07:48 PM
I'm considering getting a Switch, but I'm not sure if I can justify the purchase right now for just one game Undecided

I'll wait and see if it gets more worthwhile stuff than the Wii U did.
The Switch is basically a tablet, right? I hope it's going to have drawing apps.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
03-03-2017, 09:02 PM
(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is no extremes. There is only right and wrong. You either love it, right. Or you less than love it, wrong.

I hope next time you're chopping a lemon in half some of the juice squirts out and gets you right in the eye.
03-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes it's a tablet. We liked the competitive drawing game on the WiiU, so I hope they do something similar.

We played Snipperclips tonight and my daughter was full on belly laughing. It was pretty fun (and funny)

03-03-2017, 11:17 PM
(03-03-2017 09:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I guess there's just no accounting for taste. Or lack thereof, in muff's case. Consider

I hope next time you're chopping a lemon in half some of the juice squirts out and gets you right in the eye.

Here I thought you were such a glutton for masochism, that you already did that for fun. Then again, the lemon does sound less aggravating than playing Dark Souls again any time soon. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post