What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(04-03-2017 11:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 11:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_o7l3llq4WZ1rq3j0eo1_500.png]

We have come a long way in gaming. That is the same T51-b Power Armor, starting out as a flat pre-rendered sprite in Fallout 1 & 2 (1997 1998), to being fully modeled in Fallout 3 (2008), finally ending up as a pilotable and fully customizable walking battle tank in Fallout 4 (2015).

Fallout 5 will have it in VR.

I hope not, VATS would be disorienting as fuck. Blink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Love games.
I play Marvel Heroes 2016 (2017 now..) but at the moment am waiting on a new laptop so i cant play on my old laptop. otherwise i'm playing a single player Steam game called Missing Translation (puzzle) its quite fun and the music is relaxing lol.
I used to play WoW but i don't want to pay per month so... yeah.

"A man is accepted into church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows." Mark Twain

"Most of the change we have think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor." Robert Frost
06-03-2017, 03:34 PM
(06-03-2017 03:12 PM)TaketheRoadnotTaken Wrote:  Love games.
I play Marvel Heroes 2016 (2017 now..) but at the moment am waiting on a new laptop so i cant play on my old laptop. otherwise i'm playing a single player Steam game called Missing Translation (puzzle) its quite fun and the music is relaxing lol.
I used to play WoW but i don't want to pay per month so... yeah.

I used to play Marvel Heroes but then they went and fucked everything up with a massive unthought out update that destroyed the game. When they started banning people for offering anything less than glowing feedback (even respectful criticism) I uninstalled.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-03-2017, 02:59 AM
Well the next CK2 expansion comes out soon so I'll be playing that.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-03-2017, 03:08 AM
Syrup season here - so I'm out in the shed , sticking wood in the firebox, and playing Doom III on the X-box......

Mindless shit, yup.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-03-2017, 03:11 AM
Installed Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 last night. I'll check in later and give my thoughts,

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2017, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017 05:09 AM by RearViewMirror.)
(07-03-2017 03:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Installed Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 last night. I'll check in later and give my thoughts,

If you like run and gun shooters than Titanfall 2 will fit the bill. Fast paced game and a lot of fun. The controls are fluid and wall running is always fun. There is always something to work for.

Here is a video of us playing a couple weeks ago. This is the game that got me to level 50. I'll take 22 - 5 anyday.

I forgot and started to record about half way through the match.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
07-03-2017, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017 04:59 PM by earmuffs.)
That's it, everyone run into my line of fire and give me an overkill/extermination (an extermination medal is getting an overkill on the entire enemy team. And overkill is killing 4 people within a couple seconds of each other. Basically I killed the entire enemy team within a few seconds. I love getting extermination medals.) like the good like sheep you are.

Here's almost another one.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-03-2017, 11:02 AM
I got a Nintendo 64 recently, and am currently re-playing through Zelda : Ocarina of Time and it's still really good Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
10-03-2017, 11:39 AM
(10-03-2017 11:02 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I got a Nintendo 64 recently, and am currently re-playing through Zelda : Ocarina of Time and it's still really good Big Grin

That's a classic!
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post