What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(10-03-2017 11:02 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I got a Nintendo 64 recently, and am currently re-playing through Zelda : Ocarina of Time and it's still really good Big Grin

That has to be one of my all time favorite games ever created. It's one of the first games I played all the way through and then went right back in and played though again. Truly a classic.

I'm looking forward to playing the new Zelda on the Switch when I can get my hands on one.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RearViewMirror's post
10-03-2017, 11:48 AM
I've probably played Ocarina of Time a total of 4 or 5 times all the way through. I love it.

Plus this time around my 6 year old daughter is "helping" me play it, so it's pretty cool Smile

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
10-03-2017, 11:56 AM
The new Zelda is pretty awesome. We are really enjoying it.

It's definitely a lot more involved than other Zelda games though!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
10-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(10-03-2017 11:56 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  The new Zelda is pretty awesome. We are really enjoying it.

It's definitely a lot more involved than other Zelda games though!

Yeah I've watched a few videos on it and it really looks like a good story and the combat system looks pretty cool also. I'm looking forward to playing it.

[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
10-03-2017, 01:28 PM
I could never get into Ocarina of Time. Every time I tried to start a game I'd quickly find myself bored. For me, the 3D style used in a lot of N64 games seemed forced. Like, they did it just because they could do it and the resulting game seemed clunky and less smoothly executed than their 2d counterparts. I played the two on Nintendo and A Link to the Past on SNES, but didn't like any of the ones that came after those until A Link Between Worlds on 3DS. That, and I am enjoying Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

'Murican Canadian
10-03-2017, 02:37 PM
(10-03-2017 01:28 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I could never get into Ocarina of Time. Every time I tried to start a game I'd quickly find myself bored. For me, the 3D style used in a lot of N64 games seemed forced. Like, they did it just because they could do it and the resulting game seemed clunky and less smoothly executed than their 2d counterparts. I played the two on Nintendo and A Link to the Past on SNES, but didn't like any of the ones that came after those until A Link Between Worlds on 3DS. That, and I am enjoying Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

You missed out LoZ: Ocarina of Time might be the best Zelda Game they ever made.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-03-2017, 03:11 PM
(10-03-2017 02:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You missed out LoZ: Ocarina of Time might be the best Zelda Game they ever made.

Agreed. I still have fond memories of that game to this day.

10-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Had Zero Dawn for a week. Now max shit (except lodge rewards) and I'm thinking of my next play-trough. That's a five star game right there.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-03-2017, 04:52 PM
(10-03-2017 03:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Had Zero Dawn for a week. Now max shit (except lodge rewards) and I'm thinking of my next play-trough. That's a five star game right there.

Yeah we got it the other day and it's pretty fun.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Smile RE: What are you playing?
> Well, I was playing PC Scrabble just before coming on here.