What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Walden. Fuck all that whiny hippie "I'm going to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived" shit. Now I can do that from the comfort of my own basement.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2017, 07:17 PM
For those that have played CK2 and so this screenshot means something, this is a ironman save.

[Image: 20170311140054_1.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
10-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Battlefield 1 was refreshing. It was good to see a WW1 game at all, but the minicapmaigns outdid themselves. I was expecting just another generic 'Murica, fuck yeah!', what I got was 'Hey yank market, other nations did things too!' which was extremely appreciated, especially the Gallipoli one.
I haven't tried the multiplayer yet.
Nor have I tried to play Titanfall 2. I've been stuck within Mass Effect 2.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-03-2017, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 07:42 PM by Loom.)
Finally bought Breath of the Wild.

Holy pickles I love it. I love the freedom.

Although it's only further confimed my suspicion that I have ADHD. It took me 5 hours of getting sidetracked before I completed the first area.

Now I have been unleashed upon the rest of the world. Hyrule will never be saved at this rate.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
10-03-2017, 11:05 PM
So over the last couple of weeks we have acquired several new games most of which are really good.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Big Open world game customization weapons and a not too horrible gathering system. Lot of fun so far highly recommend.

GTAV: It is exactly what GTA wants to be very entertaining open world sandbox.

Transformer Devastation: A love letter to G1 Transformers. Beautifully cell shaded and with a fun combat system and just enough rpg elements to add progression without interfering in gameplay.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-03-2017, 11:07 PM
(10-03-2017 07:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Battlefield 1 was refreshing. It was good to see a WW1 game at all, but the minicapmaigns outdid themselves. I was expecting just another generic 'Murica, fuck yeah!', what I got was 'Hey yank market, other nations did things too!' which was extremely appreciated, especially the Gallipoli one.
I haven't tried the multiplayer yet.
Nor have I tried to play Titanfall 2. I've been stuck within Mass Effect 2.

I'm so ready for Mass Effect Andromeda to come out. I've always been a fan of the Mass Effect series and this one is shaping up to look like it's going to be a good one.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
10-03-2017, 11:08 PM
(10-03-2017 11:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So over the last couple of weeks we have acquired several new games most of which are really good.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Big Open world game customization weapons and a not too horrible gathering system. Lot of fun so far highly recommend.

GTAV: It is exactly what GTA wants to be very entertaining open world sandbox.

Transformer Devastation: A love letter to G1 Transformers. Beautifully cell shaded and with a fun combat system and just enough rpg elements to add progression without interfering in gameplay.

I'm loving Horizon Zero Dawn. Great open world game and great story line to go with it. I love the combat system.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
10-03-2017, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 12:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(10-03-2017 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Walden. Fuck all that whiny hippie "I'm going to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived" shit. Now I can do that from the comfort of my own basement.

Walden Pond is a location in Fallout 4, complete with his cabin and a dilapidated tourist gift shop not more than 50 feet away.

Walden Pond is a location in the Commonwealth in 2287. This location can be found within the Walden Reservation.

From 1845 to 1847, the author and philosopher Henry David Thoreau lived in a cabin by the lake. During his stay, he investigated the principles of transcendentalism by living according to this philosophy. He later wrote a book about his experiences.

The cabin, in which Thoreau lived, is preserved. Before the Great War,
[culminating in 2077 with China and the US deploying their nuclear arsenals at one another] the cabin and the audio tour associated with it is sponsored by General Atomics International. This may show an aspect of pre-War society, as the humble message of Thoreau is immediately contradicted by consumerism and corporate involvement in everyday life.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Walden_Pond

I prefer my Walden with a side of Deathclaw. Tongue

[Image: HFvofAD.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Recently got back in Cities Skylines. Going for hyper-realistic looking cities, much better than my last one.
I did look into doing Pittsburgh EK but Pittsburgh sucks. Sorry. There's no coast, how can I have ports and marinas and beaches when all I got to work with is a river split??
So I decided to start again on my last map, because I really like it for building cities but mostly because my first pick wouldn't load for some reason and kept crashing my game.
Expect some screenshots soon.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-03-2017, 01:01 AM
(10-03-2017 04:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 03:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Had Zero Dawn for a week. Now max shit (except lodge rewards) and I'm thinking of my next play-trough. That's a five star game right there.

Yeah we got it the other day and it's pretty fun.

Saved my lvl 50 girl at my previous post. New game girl at lvl 12; roflstomping shit. Zero Dawn is totally made of win, only had to stop playing 'cause all the beers and weed caught up to me and I'm ready to crash and burn. I wonder how close I am to two hundred hours on this week old game. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user