What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Far Cry 4. Way better than Primal.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2017, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 02:17 AM by Robvalue.)
I recently finished Farcry 3 and loved it.

But something really bugged me about it (spoilers):

When I got onto the second big island and then got disguised as one of privateers, the difficulty level suddenly drops off. Instead of creeping around being scared of what's going to attack me next, I can pretty much walk around safely everywhere because the goons don't attack me. There even seems to be a lot less wild animals ready to jump on me. I was waiting for it all to go wrong and for the island to go crazy on me, but it never happened. Of course the missions are still challenging, but that atmosphere I enjoyed so much from the first island was gone.

Why did they do that? I was looking forward to the second island being even more scary.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Final Fantasy XV.
15-03-2017, 10:19 AM
[Image: c55a7d1a6a81eed8690eee927651e10c.jpg.cf.jpg]

Me playing BotW in a nutshell.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
15-03-2017, 10:56 AM

So if you haven't heard of this well...

Gotta love Jim fucking Sterling son. And as always Thank God for him.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-03-2017, 11:02 AM
I have a deadline today but I played BOTW for an hour. It is such a time suck..I only intended to play during my 30 minute lunch 'break'.

I love this game!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
15-03-2017, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 04:29 PM by RearViewMirror.)
(15-03-2017 11:02 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I have a deadline today but I played BOTW for an hour. It is such a time suck..I only intended to play during my 30 minute lunch 'break'.

I love this game!

For Honor. I love games set in this time period

My stats so far Reputation rank is 4 (which means I've leveled 84 times)

Deathmatch I've never lost a game with a 6.0kd

Dominion I'm at 91.09% win loss

And Duel modes (which includes elemation) I'm at 84.38%

[Image: PloisfFh.jpg]

And here is my last game in Dominion.

It's all about knowing when to engage and to disengage.

I'll play anyone that wishes to get their ass handed to them Wink

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
15-03-2017, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 04:21 PM by RearViewMirror.)
I also enjoy racing games (which means I'm probably going to hell since I enjoy this and I'd I'd imagine Borgy doesn't).

This is a video I made running the full Nurburgring Nordschleife 12.9 miles. I've run that track thousands of times. I saved one of my better laps and I still fucked up a couple times in the mid portion. This was on a standard controller with no driver aids. I can't use a wheel. Just can't get use to it. In a Lotus (which was the only F1 car I could pick). Tuned it for quite a while and finally got the setup I liked.

6:21.36sec

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
16-03-2017, 01:41 AM
How the fuck have I not heard about this Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun game before?
It's a tactics game (one of my fav genres), it's set in the Japanese Edo period and it's gotta a 97% after 1,3000 reviews on Steam as well as a 85 on metacritic.
And it's only $50. How I have I NOT played this game yet??

[Image: oscar.png]
16-03-2017, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 01:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(16-03-2017 01:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How the fuck have I not heard about this Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun game before?
It's a tactics game (one of my fav genres), it's set in the Japanese Edo period and it's gotta a 97% after 1,3000 reviews on Steam as well as a 85 on metacritic.
And it's only $50. How I have I NOT played this game yet??

Because you're a ponce?

I heard about it months ago.

http://www.pcgamer.com/shadow-tactics-review/

92/100 - Shadow Tactics’ impressive missions, laden toy box and likeable cast make it one of the greatest stealth games of the last decade.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]