What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Also, my RMA got approved, should have my replacement GTX 970 by next Tuesday.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-03-2017, 09:48 AM
(16-03-2017 08:27 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 04:16 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  I also enjoy racing games (which means I'm probably going to hell since I enjoy this and I'd I'd imagine Borgy doesn't).

This is a video I made running the full Nurburgring Nordschleife 12.9 miles. I've run that track thousands of times. I saved one of my better laps and I still fucked up a couple times in the mid portion. This was on a standard controller with no driver aids. I can't use a wheel. Just can't get use to it. In a Lotus (which was the only F1 car I could pick). Tuned it for quite a while and finally got the setup I liked.

6:21.36sec

That looks awesome!

It's a pretty awesome game that I bought just for the Nurburgring Nordschleife. The Nordschleife has been a passion of mine since I was a young child. I've run that track thousands of times and know every single corner, braking point, when to use to rumble stips to scrub off speed, and where all the apexes are. My bucket list is to make one trip around that track in a high speed car.

As of right now the Huracán Performante is the current record holder at the track at 6.52.01

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
16-03-2017, 10:46 AM
(16-03-2017 08:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This might just kill my need to get a Switch.

Never felt that need. Angel

I accept the fact that I enjoy being a console peasant with my ps4 Pro.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2017, 10:56 AM
(16-03-2017 09:48 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 08:27 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  That looks awesome!

It's a pretty awesome game that I bought just for the Nurburgring Nordschleife. The Nordschleife has been a passion of mine since I was a young child. I've run that track thousands of times and know every single corner, braking point, when to use to rumble stips to scrub off speed, and where all the apexes are. My bucket list is to make one trip around that track in a high speed car.

As of right now the Huracán Performante is the current record holder at the track at 6.52.01

I remember that, but I haven't run a lap on Nurburgring since the original Forza Motorsport.

Still, my favorite go-to supercar is the working man's supercar, the Nissan GT-R. The only Nurburing record holding you could reasonably take your kids to school in and grab groceries on the way back. Tongue

[Image: 2017-Nissan-GT-R-1.jpg]

Plus, that 370Z inspired burnt orange is gorgeous!

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-03-2017, 11:31 PM
FFS. Shadow Tactics is like $40, Vikings - Wolves of Midgard is like $40 and now XCOM 2 is 60% off and is like $40.
This hurts my soul.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-03-2017, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 09:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Look at that, the other game Arkane Studios was working on besides Dishonored 2.

Yep, it's another Deus Ex styled immersive-sim. Actually, this looks more like System Shock 2. Here's hoping this one doesn't launch as half baked as Dishonored 2 did.

17-03-2017, 09:03 AM
I'm worried about Mass Effect Andromeda. It looks... kind of shitty Undecided
http://kotaku.com/people-are-ripping-apa...1793334047
[Image: Mass-Effect-Andromeda-GIF-5.gif]

I mean, I'll probably still pick it up at some point, but I'll definitely wait until some reviews of the full game start coming in. It looks like a rush-job from Bioware. Maybe the mission parts of the game will be better than the dialog sequences.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
17-03-2017, 09:16 AM
(17-03-2017 09:03 AM)cactus Wrote:  I'm worried about Mass Effect Andromeda. It looks... kind of shitty Undecided
http://kotaku.com/people-are-ripping-apa...1793334047
[Image: Mass-Effect-Andromeda-GIF-5.gif]

I mean, I'll probably still pick it up at some point, but I'll definitely wait until some reviews of the full game start coming in. It looks like a rush-job from Bioware. Maybe the mission parts of the game will be better than the dialog sequences.

The Game itself is a lot of fun the only issue is how models in the preview look in dialog. I will take a good game with fun mechanics over a wasteland that looks pretty every day.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2017, 09:20 AM
(17-03-2017 09:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The Game itself is a lot of fun the only issue is how models in the preview look in dialog. I will take a good game with fun mechanics over a wasteland that looks pretty every day.

The parts of the game where people aren't talking look pretty nice from what I've seen. It's just, you know, the engaging characters are pretty much THE reason why I enjoy the Mass Effect series so much.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
17-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Oh god, those eyes. Super uncanny valley.