What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 06:23 AM
RE: What are you playing?
While we're talking about RPGs, has anyone played Divinity Original Sin 2?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 06:28 AM
(01-04-2017 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  While we're talking about RPGs, has anyone played Divinity Original Sin 2?

I've got it on my drive, but I didn't put more than a few hours into it so far. It's still pre alpha or beta by now and it shows.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
01-04-2017, 06:33 AM
(01-04-2017 06:28 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  While we're talking about RPGs, has anyone played Divinity Original Sin 2?

I've got it on my drive, but I didn't put more than a few hours into it so far. It's still pre alpha or beta by now and it shows.

It shows? How? The graphics are fine, it runs smoothly, there's certainly everything you'd expect from the game bar maybe a better intro and the rest of the game beyond chapter 1 (which in of itself is supposedly around 10 hours).

I've played early access games far more.. early access-y than DOS2.
01-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Pepper Pots running around in the Mark 42 suit in Lego Marvel Avengers is so hilarious.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-04-2017, 11:59 AM
[/quote]

Lynels are the one thing I can't beat yet. They hand me my ass every time I try xD

I've got the map completed now, been exploring like mad. That last beast is gonna wait a while.

Hardest part about this game is not getting sidetracked xD

Also, check out this vid. It's hilarious what this game lets you do.

[/quote]

I beat a Lynel! The one at the Colosseum ruins - I just stayed high and dropped bomb after bomb after bomb. Took forever.
I have also been inside the castle which was really cool.
and I still need one map piece/tower.
Thanks for the vid, I will check it out now. Smile

The other games mentioned look interesting. I fully admit that I like an element of cute and fun in games I play. I don't like a lot of blood/killing or anything too dark and serious.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
01-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Will be playing this Sept 8th

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
01-04-2017, 07:15 PM
(01-04-2017 06:28 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Will be playing this Sept 8th

I can't wait for the second trailer. It will only cost $5.99 US.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-04-2017, 08:33 PM
(01-04-2017 07:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

To be fair, it isn't EA.
The DLC for Destiny was pretty typical of what you'd expect for DLC, they added a new raid, more story missions, new items etc...
Compare that to say EA that will make France a paid DLC for a WW1 game prior to the games release. France... in WW1... That's like making Link a paid DLC character in a Zelda game.
01-04-2017, 08:34 PM
(01-04-2017 07:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

They even decided to put it on a big boy platform this time. We'll see whether or not Bungie is better at handling script kiddies than Ubisoft *cough* The Division *cough* is.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-04-2017, 08:37 PM
(01-04-2017 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 07:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I can't wait for the second trailer. It will only cost $5.99 US.

To be fair, it isn't EA.
The DLC for Destiny was pretty typical of what you'd expect for DLC, they added a new raid, more story missions, new items etc...
Compare that to say EA that will make France a paid DLC for a WW1 game prior to the games release. France... in WW1... That's like making Link a paid DLC character in a Zelda game.

Dude, it's not EA, it's Activision. The same people who tied the remake of Modern Warfare to the special editions of Infinite Warfare, and had the gall to charge more for the COD4 map packs. Cause, you know, heaven forbid that the COD4 remaster just comes with everything in the original game, like every definitive edition remaster yet made. Nope, Activision had to double dip on decade old map packs. Holy fuckin' shit.

Oh, and they also added microtransactions.

http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-bulls...nsactions/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]