What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(03-04-2017 04:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: D999B17E1602B1B9EC3E6D323C53830C3104D64A]

Bang bang

Okay, tell us the truth now...

Is that a glitch, or are you fucking around with mods? Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-04-2017, 05:25 AM
Playing Shadow of Mordor. May have accidentally knocked a slave off a cliff while trying to save him.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-04-2017, 05:42 AM
(03-04-2017 05:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Playing Shadow of Mordor. May have accidentally knocked a slave off a cliff while trying to save him.

Slaves aren't part of the nemesis system, so don't worry about the next slave you find holding a grudge against you for it. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-04-2017, 05:54 AM
(03-04-2017 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 04:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: D999B17E1602B1B9EC3E6D323C53830C3104D64A]

Bang bang

Okay, tell us the truth now...

Is that a glitch, or are you fucking around with mods? Big Grin

I have been messing around with mods, but that happens to me in vanilla too... Sometimes I wonder if I'm not just a nexus of glitches.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-04-2017, 05:58 AM
(03-04-2017 05:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 05:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Playing Shadow of Mordor. May have accidentally knocked a slave off a cliff while trying to save him.

Slaves aren't part of the nemesis system, so don't worry about the next slave you find holding a grudge against you for it. Wink

Could you imagine if they were. You come up to a group of slaves after you have fucked some earlier and they start fighting you alongside the Uruks.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-04-2017, 06:11 AM
Just bought Hellion. Extremely realistic and fun so far. I hope the final version has an actual airlock on the small life pod that you wake up on. It so sucks being blown out into space by the small amount of air trapped in the little corridor. If I could just drain it before opening the door to open space, I would be very happy.
03-04-2017, 07:32 AM
(02-04-2017 09:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:09 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  And you keep not understanding the game mode I'm talking about Wink And you still haven't answered my question?

No I understand the game mode you're talking about. You think you're the only that's gotten to the lighthouse? You don't understand multiplayer fps games.

I'm one of the few. And yes I understand them very well.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
04-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Some motherfucker's gotta stand up about ME:A and as I'm pleasantly intoxicated, I shall volunteer. Hobo

We'll give it a three stage rating; i.e big Me fan, ME fan, and whatever.

1: Worth a buy. Vast story, vast exploration, fun and interesting combat.
2: Probably should wait for a sale. The issues are issue-testucluar, MP disconnects, weird remnants, strange crashes, story less than stellar.
3: Fuck no. Why you still here? Persona 5 drops today.

I kinda love ME, the story, the environment, the Asari...
I mean, WTF? Why isn't there an Asari adventure? I'd pre-order that shit today...

Anyhoo, me and the spawn clocked 38 hours over the weekend; mostly the spawn, while I (frustratingly) watched. The whole time he was like, "this sucks, that sucks...and WTF was that?!?!" "The game disrespects your time, your intelligence, and ain't they paying these fools coin or are they holed up in a third world cellar somewhere, where you script or you die?"

Sometimes I hate my spawn. In a positive, fun "I love my Gwynnies!" way. PBUH.

Moving on... I'd give it a 7 for interested parties, 8 for fans, 9 for big fans.

I'm obviously a big fan. I'm out 110 bucks, 60 for the game, 25 for three months of PS+, 20 for loot boxes (who invented loot boxes anyway? I just wanna be an Asari duelist so I can jack off to my image like irl, I mean, WTF? Why can't I just buy one. Spoiler: rhetorical question. ) and five bucks for spewing my jizz virtually. Tongue

I like it. If more motherfuckers talked in MP I'd like it even more.

As for the scratch, guaranteed 240 hours and most likely twice that. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Finally beat Zelda BotW. Sorta. Still have about 50 shrines to find plus a number of locations to explore.

*SPOILERS (kinda)*

Was a lil underwhelmed by the final battle. I didn't get hit once, and the last part was really easy xP

Really good game though! I'm excited to try the new hard mode and alternate story once they're out.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
04-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Sorry (not sorry) but Official Switch Hater
Code:
HTML &#8482
here. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]