What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: What are you playing?
So this happened... due to inheritance laws a French lady inherited an English province...
Bloody French. The English are suppose to take French lands not the other way around. Luckily her son is English (her husband is an English lord) so it will fall back into English hands when she dies but still.

[Image: 20170423183330_1.jpg]

ANnnnnnd then this shit happened 6 years later...

[Image: 20170423185912_1.jpg]

Bloody noblemen. I gave them their power. I MADE THEM WHO THEY ARE! And this is the respect I get...?? Civil war demanding that I give power to the council!? Are you fucking kidding me right!? I built this nation. I built it to be the most dominate Christian power in Europe (Italy is stronger then me but they're Jewish, much to the detest of the Catholic Church, so they don't count Tongue ), not these fucking dukes. Also holy shit I just notice Brittany got inherited by Nadjafid... huh... they're not gonna keep ahold of that very long.

I think it's say to say I earned this crown. Every ruler I have had has expanded the English borders (this one cutting into Ireland).

So, I raised my levies, they raised theirs. And there was a big battle, 6,000 of my men v 7,000 of theirs. I lost despite my superior generals. I lost another battle after that and am reduced to 3,000 men hiding in Ireland. And what happens?
France: "Yo England, need a hand?"
England through gritted teeth: "yes please.."

Motherfucking France! Steal my land and then defend me against rebelling nobles! Damn you France!! Damn you to hell!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Well... I just got a game breaking bug. I can't get rid of the bug without losing ironman status of my save.
So there goes many hours work... lost because of a fucking 2 year old bug.
24-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Well.. while I try and resolve that bug I guess I'm reminded of that age old saying; When life gives you a game breaking bug effectively destroying hours of work, shrug and start a new save in a completely different part of the world.

So I have.
This is me, Maharaja Balavarman II. And I am the Maharaja of the Mlechchha Kingdom, the dark green Kingdom on the map.
I have 6 provinces and have complete control of all of them. I have 1 son, I'm not married. I'm Hindu. And I can muster 1,200 men most of which are heavy infantry.

My goal is going to become ruler of all India. Ideally convert to Buddhism if I can though we'll see how the mechanics of Hinduism play out. I do like religions that allow for concubines, it makes producing heirs super easy.

I've never played India and this guy looked pretty average standing compared to rest of India, maybe a tad weaker, so we'll see how this plays out. I picked him mostly because he's already a King, has no vassals and his geographic location is fantastic.

[Image: 20170425004405_1.jpg]

Can someone else post in this thread please? I feel like I'm doing an EK.
24-04-2017, 07:22 AM
(24-04-2017 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can someone else post in this thread please? I feel like I'm doing an EK.

Well he is not here for some reason so someone has to do it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
24-04-2017, 07:28 AM
I just wanted to share this.
My character just had a son. When you have a kid you can name them or select 'random', 'name after father/mother', 'name after grandfather/grandmother' or 'name after random ancestor'. I selected random and this is what it gave me. ><

[Image: 20170425012420_1.jpg]

Chandramukhavarman. Rajakuma Chandramukhavarman Mlechchha of Mlechchha.
10 points to whoever can fucking pronounce that mouthful.

What a name. India, you crazy. Also I retract my statement about this Kingdom being great geographically. I'm pinned in by a rather large aggressive neighbor.
24-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Fucking hell look at this one. How the fuck do you even pronounce that!?

Ratnadhwajpala.

[Image: 20170425013202_1.jpg]
24-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Must be an Indian tradition to name your kids when you are super drunk.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-04-2017, 08:05 AM
(24-04-2017 07:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Must be an Indian tradition to name your kids when you are super drunk.

Funny enough my character is a drunkard. So I guess that explains a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-04-2017, 08:12 AM
(24-04-2017 08:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 07:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Must be an Indian tradition to name your kids when you are super drunk.

Funny enough my character is a drunkard. So I guess that explains a lot.

It is assassination insurance. If you can't pronounce their name you can never hire someone to kill them. "Who is the target?" "Ummm well...."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I have been playing Far Cry 3 for so long (over and over) that I think it is the real world. Feel bad/good about dumping my girl and going with Sitra, but that's life for you.

This is the only sandbox game that I know the maps as well as my alternative neighbourhood outside the front door. The weather's better too.

For some reason I prefer this game to Far Cry 4, maybe its the steering on my buggy. Once had a buggy in the alternative world, but it never handled as good as this one. Smile

D.