What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Well... that save is a write-off.
Turns out the geographic location was even worst then simply being blocked in by large powerful enemies.
Turns out the nomands from the north can come down from the alps. Got attacked by 3,000 angry nomads and got wrecked hard and lost all my land...

Oh well, time to start again... again.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2017, 05:41 PM
(24-04-2017 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well... that save is a write-off.
Turns out the geographic location was even worst then simply being blocked in by large powerful enemies.
Turns out the nomands from the north can come down from the alps. Got attacked by 3,000 angry nomads and got wrecked hard and lost all my land...

Oh well, time to start again... again.

Maybe you will get names you can pronounce.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-04-2017, 05:47 PM
We are King Mekonnen of Shewa. We are a 2 province minor petty Kingdom in Ethiopia. We are the second weakest Ethiopian minor after Semien.
We're a Christian nation (as are all the Ethiopian nations except Semien who are Jewish). A special form of Christianity called Miaphysite. So we get some special perks like being able to have concubines which you can't get with other Christian types. We're surrounded by Muslims so I plan to initially consolidate my rule in Ethiopia and than proceed to purge the Middle East of all of Islam.

But well, we'll see if we don't get stomped by Abyssinia first.

[Image: 20170425113928_1.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Keep that shit up, dude. I may even buy the game as well.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
25-04-2017, 03:10 AM
Got an email from Evil Ascendant: Tell us how much Mass Effect: Andromeda sucks the hog. There was a poll I was all over. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 03:16 AM
(25-04-2017 03:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Got an email from Evil Ascendant: Tell us how much Mass Effect: Andromeda sucks the hog. There was a poll I was all over. Laugh out load

Against my better judgment I bought the game. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be. There are some aspects sucking donkey cock, but the game has a lot of potential. Comparing it to ME3, which I replayed recently, it doesn't fall that much short. It's just that the protagonist is new and they made it hard to really identify with the character.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
25-04-2017, 03:37 AM
(25-04-2017 03:16 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 03:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Got an email from Evil Ascendant: Tell us how much Mass Effect: Andromeda sucks the hog. There was a poll I was all over. Laugh out load

Against my better judgment I bought the game. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be. There are some aspects sucking donkey cock, but the game has a lot of potential. Comparing it to ME3, which I replayed recently, it doesn't fall that much short. It's just that the protagonist is new and they made it hard to really identify with the character.

Yeah but it's bad. Tongue

Pathfinder, this area can be mined for resources...
Sam? We've talked about this... Laugh out load

Earlier I was scrounging the cluster looking for some last minute quests to cap when I found some Kett to kill, ran right by the quest marker, killed some, went back to talk to the dude, quest is all glitched out; kill 'em all, the quest guy is gone. The quest is still in my log. Not a singular occurrence.

The other day I couldn't play 'cause of lag. Not multiplayer, the campaign was lagged the fuck out. Who does that?

The tasks? If ya don't do 'em immediately, good luck trying to figure them out later. There's no markers, no clues, no nothing; well, there's hours of driving around aimlessly looking for some of the above...
Pathfinder, this area can be mined for resources...
SAM! I SWEAR TO MY GWYNNIES, IF I HAVE TO STOP THIS ROVER! Gasp

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Still playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time, [with narration from my 7 year old daughter].

Just smashed the shadow temple, which was a lot easier/quicker than I remember, so now only the spirit temple/finale to do. I'm going to try and 100% the thing as well, so all Gold Skulata's/heart pieaces/upgrades/etc, so I might be hear for a long time lol.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
25-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Party Hard 2 Alpha. Game is awesome!

You can download it for free here if you wanna try it out

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-04-2017, 08:24 AM
(25-04-2017 05:09 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Still playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time, [with narration from my 7 year old daughter].

Just smashed the shadow temple, which was a lot easier/quicker than I remember, so now only the spirit temple/finale to do. I'm going to try and 100% the thing as well, so all Gold Skulata's/heart pieaces/upgrades/etc, so I might be hear for a long time lol.

Such a classic game! Big Grin 100%- wow, I never had the dedication to 100% any game. Especially not one with collectibles to search for.

Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Subnautica, and Overwatch still.

My wife and I are having fun with FF XIV, it's nice getting back into an MMO again. Our first try we found it to be boring. But this time we're having more fun with it. I'm really enjoying spending the time with her and playing cooperatively with her. I've working on a scholar and she's doing a bard. We're only level 35-ish right now, so we have a ways to go. But it's been fun!

I'm not super far in Breath of the Wild. I've just got to the Gerudo Desert, and am trying to raise 650 rupies to get some girl clothes for Link so I can get into Gerudo Town. They should have just made Link a girl for this one. But at least I'll get to run around in a crop-top and silk pants for a while. Angel

In Subnautica, I've just built a Sea Moth, but I can't figure out how to build larger rooms in my base. I can seem to only make tube hallways... which makes for a very limited base. Plus silver for wiring is super hard to find. Sad

And in Overwatch, they have an event going on focused around PvE, which is actually really fun. It's Tracer's first mission. Love it.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post