What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Playing The Surge.
Loving it, it's basically a futuristic souls game. It's great. Love souls-like games and this is no exception.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2017, 01:54 AM
usually i play small flash games on friv4online, they are free and funny
02-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Persona 5 in 14 vminutes. Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Just bought Borderlands 2 GOTY and Medieval II: Total War.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-06-2017, 09:02 AM
My Nintendo 64 seems to have broken (I think it's just the fuse in the plug) so whilst I wait to get that fixed, I'm on Saint's Row 4 Smile

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 10:53 AM
(06-06-2017 08:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just bought Borderlands 2 GOTY and Medieval II: Total War.

Get "deus lo vult" mod or "broken crescent".

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
08-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Payday 2 is free on steam.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-06-2017, 03:26 AM
(08-06-2017 01:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Payday 2 is free on steam.

Which is great, as that's precisely how much that game is worth.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-06-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 04:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Let me see...

Playing some quick pick-up games on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Glad to see that not only has the release of Monster Hunter Generations not killed the online community for MH4U, but it appears to be in better shape than MHG at the moment. Insect Glaive is still my main, and I'm still a beast with it (Lightbreak Press final IG honed for Life Drain with a full Star Knight armor set, with the skills Rodeo God, Challenger +2, Steady Hand, HG Earplugs, and Sharpness +1) . However the added 'styles' in MHG did make playing Switch-Axe a hell of a lot more fun, and I do miss it in MH4U. Switch-Axe is my new main in MHG, precisely because the Arial Style is so much fun with it.

[Image: SI_3DS_Monster_Hunter4Ultimate.jpg]

That being said, I am looking forward to trying Dauntless whenever it comes out later this year. Free-to-play MH styled game on PC, developed by former League of Legends people (so they know how to do FtP right), and headed by the producer behind fuckin' Mass Effect 2 & 3? Sign me the fuck up.

Finally got around to installing Life is Strange. The game is beautiful, and I'm so glad that I powered through it all at once. Some really great ideas at work, and I was crying by the end of it (also, a bit in the middle too). It was a powerful experience that will stick with me for some time.

[Image: community_image_1422645871_JNLNEXD.jpg]

Civilization: Beyond Earth and it's Rising Tide expansion continue to be my go-to turn based strategy fix. That might change two years from now after Civlization 6 and it's eventual expansions all come out and hit a Steam sale for under $20, but until that time comes, I'll continue to enjoy terraforming random planets one turn at a time for the foreseeable future.

[Image: RisingTide.jpg]

Also, every time I come back to Diablo III, it gets just a little bit better. Last time around I maxed out a Crusader and hit Paragon level 143. This time I'm taking a Wizard to the top, because I want to fuck people's shit up at a distance with AOE bullshit. Maybe they'll even release that Necromancer update before I get tired of it, and I'll have something else to toy around with.

[Image: 182255315208.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-06-2017, 04:19 AM
(06-06-2017 08:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just bought Borderlands 2 GOTY and Medieval II: Total War.

Be sure to mod it heavily. The vanilla game was notorious for deploying enemy armies completely made up by siege engines. There are several excellent campaign mods on TTW.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]