What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(30-06-2017 05:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 05:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Is Necromancer fun to play?

As a casual fan of the series, yes.

Honestly the only thing that really irks me is that the portrait used for dialogue in the campaign mode doesn't appear to match the style of the previous works. All of the other characters have portraits that look like warm oil paintings, while the Necromancer's portrait has harder edges and lacks that almost ephemeral 'glow' that the others have.

[Image: D0N0BYB2NRIG1392267659017.jpg]

^ Diablo III - Reaper of Souls expansion - Crusader portrait ^

Good to know. Now got to check how much money it will cost.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2017, 05:52 AM
(30-06-2017 05:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 05:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  As a casual fan of the series, yes.

Honestly the only thing that really irks me is that the portrait used for dialogue in the campaign mode doesn't appear to match the style of the previous works. All of the other characters have portraits that look like warm oil paintings, while the Necromancer's portrait has harder edges and lacks that almost ephemeral 'glow' that the others have.

[Image: D0N0BYB2NRIG1392267659017.jpg]

^ Diablo III - Reaper of Souls expansion - Crusader portrait ^

Good to know. Now got to check how much money it will cost.

$15 USD or your regional equivalent.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-06-2017, 05:59 AM
(30-06-2017 05:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 05:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Good to know. Now got to check how much money it will cost.

$15 USD or your regional equivalent.

Isn't it 15E for Europe? Saw something to that effect. So it will be about 60zł - 10zł more and I can get new DOOM. Something strange is happening here.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
30-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Oh, Ek, if you ever want to or have time to play EDF again, the DLC is discounted

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Avernum.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Just reinstalling FNV. Feeling an itch to return to New Vegas.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
03-07-2017, 05:25 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-07-2017, 05:32 AM
Diablo II is one of my all time fav games, but they totally screwed up D III. Why all the different skills, if only one combination really works and is way superior to everything else? They basically took away the ability to customize your character. In D II there were many different playstyles (and according choice of skills) for each character. In D III its exactly one for each...boring

It had (has) so much potential, but the dev team should be fired (again).

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
03-07-2017, 09:37 PM
(30-06-2017 03:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 10:27 PM)Dex Wrote:  Back to Dark Souls 3 and finally getting around to playing the second DLC. And back to having build anxiety. Too many choices of ways to play

That's what I like about Diablo 3, the ability to respec all skills at any time without any cost. As you find new equipment, and unlock new skills and rune modifiers, you have constant room to experiment. They just released DLC for the reintroduction of the Necromancer class from Diablo 2, and over the course of my path to max level, I've experimented with a few different builds (bone spikes, blood skills, minions) as I find new gear. It's actually why I don't care to go back to other older-school takes on the genre, because of their more rigid, permanent skill point allotment.

I keep meaning to give Diablo 3 another try. I thought it would be a fun game to play with my younger brothers a few years ago but they didn't seem too into and I never picked it back up. If I do I'll probably play Crusader or Necromancer first. I heard about some of the Necromancer's abilities and it sounded pretty fun.
03-07-2017, 09:38 PM
(03-07-2017 05:32 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Diablo II is one of my all time fav games, but they totally screwed up D III. Why all the different skills, if only one combination really works and is way superior to everything else? They basically took away the ability to customize your character. In D II there were many different playstyles (and according choice of skills) for each character. In D III its exactly one for each...boring

It had (has) so much potential, but the dev team should be fired (again).

I've heard they're remastering Diablo II. If they do I'll have to play it. Never played any of them except III and that for only a couple hours.
[+] 2 users Like Dex's post