What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Turns out, Diablo 3 is way more fun as a couch co-op experience.

[Image: NGy5m_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 04:27 AM
Also, I just happened to find one of the most succinct set of GIF's to explain why Dragon Age 2 is such a different, yet entirely compelling, experience from Origins.

[Image: tumblr_nlbjxv2SfO1sg7ixxo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nlbjxv2SfO1sg7ixxo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nlbjxv2SfO1sg7ixxo5_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nlbjxv2SfO1sg7ixxo3_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nlbjxv2SfO1sg7ixxo4_500.gif]

17-07-2017, 05:10 AM
Beat XCOM 2. Back to slowly pushing my way through EDF 4.1...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Playing MyCareer in NBA 2K17. Losing badly in a game and power goes out for a second. Should probably take that as a sign.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Tried War Thunder tank battles the past two days.

Its bullshit, major leage bullshit. A huge clusterfuck, you cant see $hit (cuz maps are utterly cluttered with all kinda artifacts like trees, wreckage and other general "eye candy". A team usually consists of 10 or 12 people, and the top 3 are making 90% of the kills. Everyone else is just a target.
Ammo is rated for penetration from 0-2000m, but (well you cant see anyone at 2000m anyway) ballistic trajectory is such that hitting vehicles beyond 700m is hopeless. This also makes the hit zones and other bullshit useless, the only time you are able to target specific compartments is when you are already running the other guy all over.

Lots of people are claiming its relaistic, becuase you cant see shit, but when complete tanks are popping up on a regular basis out of nowhere right next to you i doubt its realistc just ridiculously hard and balanced to "who spots wins", which once again, makes all the tank and crew stats a moot thing.

Its simply crap.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
19-07-2017, 09:19 PM
(17-07-2017 03:31 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Tried War Thunder tank battles the past two days.

Its bullshit, major leage bullshit. A huge clusterfuck, you cant see $hit (cuz maps are utterly cluttered with all kinda artifacts like trees, wreckage and other general "eye candy". A team usually consists of 10 or 12 people, and the top 3 are making 90% of the kills. Everyone else is just a target.
Ammo is rated for penetration from 0-2000m, but (well you cant see anyone at 2000m anyway) ballistic trajectory is such that hitting vehicles beyond 700m is hopeless. This also makes the hit zones and other bullshit useless, the only time you are able to target specific compartments is when you are already running the other guy all over.

Lots of people are claiming its relaistic, becuase you cant see shit, but when complete tanks are popping up on a regular basis out of nowhere right next to you i doubt its realistc just ridiculously hard and balanced to "who spots wins", which once again, makes all the tank and crew stats a moot thing.

Its simply crap.

Have you tried Mech Assault?

[Image: MechAssault_Covers.jpg]

26-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Civ IV Complete Edition for $8? Hell yes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-07-2017, 04:34 PM
It's like this every time you boot up FO4, a new character. You gonna play BOS; confiscate laser shit from pesants and wannabe soldiers, and you want like a fortified compound to keep all your cool shit, right? You're thinking: "I know the settlement buliding shit doesn't work, but I'm just gonna make a friggin square concrete building with a few floors, I can't be that bad or impossible, right?"

-->

Ya know, I'm not even mad anymore, it's laughable. I just can't stop thinking about what cool content they stopped development for in favor of this system that somehow is less workable than the Sims. The one from 2000. When it was in beta. Starting to feel this game should have been released a year later than the original date.

If I wasn't having fun not giving a shit about the main quest, skimming through finding a plotdevice that had less than 5 mins of screentime, and modding the shit out of the game, I'd probably rid it's existence off the F drive.

Still:

"Fallout 4's settlement buliding. If you're a perfectionist and you like rooms... kill yourself."

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
30-07-2017, 04:08 PM
The Sims 3. Supernatural expansion is great.

31-07-2017, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2017 10:39 AM by ELK12695.)
(30-07-2017 04:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The Sims 3. Supernatural expansion is great.

In case you're new to The Sims 3 (if not, i'm sure you're already aware of this).

A word of warning. Because EA hates their customers...

Sims 3 is very prone to savefile corruption due to clutter. This is because the game does not correctly recycle in-game assets like cars, pets, NPC's or Sim's in general who you are not playing at currently. The game's savefiles can also get cluttered by "memories" (the kind that ask you to save photographs; .jpg's add MB's to your savefile, so turn dat shit off). Essentially what happens is that your savefile gets bigger and bigger to the point where the game can spend hours to load the save, or outright refuse to load it at all. You can probably already guess how annoying it would be to have a save where you've spent 10-20 hours playing on just breaking.

I therefore HIGHLY reccomend the Overwatch Mod. It fixes pretty much everything Maxis and EA didn't bother with (which is pretty much how the whole engine works). Overwatch deletes or resets assets every 24 in-game hours, which not only prevents your savefile from being cluttered to death, but drastically improves performance, reducing lag significantly (although never completely, you got EA to thank for that). It also automatically fixes a whole bunch of glitches and errors on the spot if they occur.

If you're only gonna use one Sims 3 mod ever, then Overwatch is the one.

You can get it from nraas.wikispaces, and there's a million guides on how to install it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post