What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Fuck the second run and gun level! Fuck it right to hell!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2017, 07:04 PM
(29-09-2017 06:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck the second run and gun level! Fuck it right to hell!!

The Chaser really helps on that level during the part you are going straight up and fighting the trees, the bullets follow the enemies so you can stand on the platform below and shoot them up and they will fly to the enemies themselves.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-09-2017, 07:34 PM
(29-09-2017 07:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 06:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck the second run and gun level! Fuck it right to hell!!

The Chaser really helps on that level during the part you are going straight up and fighting the trees, the bullets follow the enemies so you can stand on the platform below and shoot them up and they will fly to the enemies themselves.

The issue for me isn't the trees it's the god damn bugs that fly around.
I can jump over and ignore the trees but the bugs just fly up and kill my ass. The chaser doesn't kill the bugs easily enough (though I literally just thought now I should aim that shit up and it would more effective against them).

But also, what the fuck do you do after you kill the mini-boss?
I've killed him once (got up to him twice) and I killed him and than.. like what the fuck do I do after?

That level is just frustrating as fuck.

Also the slot machine phase of the frogs... omg I wanna smack a cunt.
29-09-2017, 08:14 PM
(29-09-2017 07:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 07:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  The Chaser really helps on that level during the part you are going straight up and fighting the trees, the bullets follow the enemies so you can stand on the platform below and shoot them up and they will fly to the enemies themselves.
But also, what the fuck do you do after you kill the mini-boss?
I've killed him once (got up to him twice) and I killed him and than.. like what the fuck do I do after?

Yeah they don't really help you with that but there is a cliff to the right you can dash onto. It's barely visible at the edge of the last platform.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-09-2017, 08:36 PM
(29-09-2017 08:14 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 07:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But also, what the fuck do you do after you kill the mini-boss?

Yeah they don't really help you with that but there is a cliff to the right you can dash onto. It's barely visible at the edge of the last platform.

I literally beat him that first time, couldn't see where to go so assumed I had to go back to somewhere (maybe the tree where I could now go up or something) but died as I was going back...

Well, I guess this is the day everyone dies.
29-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Well, whenever you two get tired of sucking and want to take a break, how about learning something? Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2017, 08:17 AM
(29-09-2017 10:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, whenever you two get tired of sucking and want to take a break, how about learning something? Tongue

Remember when the gamergate fucktards made that big to do about that journalist posting a blooper vid of him messing up on the tutorial. If Mr Hardcore Gamer Muffs is having trouble that really puts that into perspective.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-09-2017, 09:53 AM
It happened again. This time in Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.
[Image: FED63C439AE252E7507EA860409774BE0B1B2888]

Tried to make my own Space Marines paint and the textures failed to load properly before I even tries anything.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Bought Civ 6 Deluxe because 50% off is a good deal and need a break from the rage inducing Cuphead from time to time. I do not like how they replaced workers with builders.

02-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Still playing Civ 6 along with Pokemon Yellow.