What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Gonna play The Stick of Truth. Hoping to get Fractured But Whole next pay.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2017, 04:08 PM
I played Steel Division: Normandy.

It's trash.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-10-2017, 04:12 PM
(18-10-2017 04:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I played Steel Division: Normandy.

It's trash.

Who needs IGN when we have you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-10-2017, 05:08 PM

It's trash.

Just because you're shit at it. Tongue
18-10-2017, 05:35 PM
(18-10-2017 05:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

It's trash.

Just because you're shit at it. Tongue

Nah FT is shit at a lot of games he thinks are good too.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-10-2017, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2017 12:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
Well, finishing up my second go around with The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, and my fist stab at the season pass DLC. Heart of Stone was a nice, if rather glum, addition. Can't say I was terribly surprised by the 'deal with the devil' it decided to end on, but it was fun to see Shani again (she's come a long way since the first game).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: hearts-of-stone-1.jpg]

Blood and Wine has been a much more appreciated break from the regular game, as the Italian themed Dutchy of Toussaint is bright and vibrant in a way that Velen, Skelige, and Kaer Morhen simply aren't. There's a certain goofy charm about it all, and winning the Grand Tourney as a knight was a fun diversion. However the game's greatest enemy remains gravity, as it is still the leading cause of death for Geralt. The man can survive multiple body checks from vampires and dragons, but a fall of more than 10 feet is apparently lethal. Given how many tall cave entrances are utterly surrounded by shrubbery, I've walked to my death at least a dozen times.

Also, the game is buggy as hell. I know everyone gives Bethesda shit, but the only reason The Witcher 3 isn't as bad is because they don't let you do as much. But even with what little freedom they do give you, I've seen broken and glitched animations, figures walking into frame during dialogue scenes, being unable to save, broken physics, about 2 dozen sudden crashes to the desktop, inventory bugs, and more. If this game had to handle spinning as many plates as Bethesda's games do, I'm sure it would be just as buggy.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Party Hard Tycoon came out today.

19-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Also, The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition, including the base game and both expansions, is now on a 10 year anniversary sale on Steam. You can get the the complete Witcher 3 experience now for $20.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Zelda BOTW Master Mode.

Gonna challenge myself to only get stamina vessels. Extra hearts will only come from food.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
19-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Hooky

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.