What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(20-10-2017 10:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 09:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, so sorry, I wasn't aware that you knew more about how to play the game than the developers themselves who put in the option. Silly me. Drinking Beverage

This is going right over your head.

Sorry, but I have little patience for hardcore gamer elitism these days, even if done in jest.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2017, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 01:11 AM by earmuffs.)
(20-10-2017 10:54 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 10:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is going right over your head.

Sorry, but I have little patience for hardcore gamer elitism these days, even if done in jest.

a) No need to be a fucking cunt about it and b) it's got nothing to do with 'hardcore gamer elitism'

God damn, you watch one youtube channel and suddenly turn into such fucking twat.
Besides, the irony of your statement is deafening.
21-10-2017, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 03:05 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(21-10-2017 01:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 10:54 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sorry, but I have little patience for hardcore gamer elitism these days, even if done in jest.

a) No need to be a fucking cunt about it and b) it's got nothing to do with 'hardcore gamer elitism'

God damn, you watch one youtube channel and suddenly turn into such fucking twat.
Besides, the irony of your statement is deafening.

C) You're always a cunt.

Yeah, I just replayed Witcher 3 to experience both expansions for the first time, but I played it on normal difficulty because I gave ZERO FUCKS about putting up with Death March's bullshit to earn useless bragging rights for a pointless online dick measuring contest. I had the time to kill, and I didn't mind playing through the whole story again, I had nothing to prove to anybody. If you feel you're obliged to replay the whole damn game, have at it boss, but you have nothing to prove to me or anyone else, ya' big ol' twatwaffle. Sorry for suggesting that you save time and just enjoy the DLC straight away, I thought you seemed fairly busy with life already.

24-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Played a bit in Stronghold HD. It's free on GOG.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Good laptop broke so I can't replay Starcraft II like I wanted to Sad back to Rainbow Six Siege again after replaying Fallout New Vegas all Summer Tongue

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
25-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Been playing a lot of Poly Bridge lately (and league of legends of course). It's a really fun little puzzle game, keeps the mind active.
26-10-2017, 12:59 AM
(25-10-2017 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Been playing a lot of Poly Bridge lately (and league of legends of course). It's a really fun little puzzle game, keeps the mind active.

Re-started my Mumu campaign in CK2 (was abit messy at the end since i am learning by doing).

AM king Of Eire again, control most counties myself, am getting along with inheritage (although i had a bottleneck when my son died BEFORE me).
I even managed to own 4 welsh provinces = 2-3x income of Eire and access to English mainland now.

During one raid i captured an adventurer asian warlord son who turned out to be kinda Genghis Khan. He owns the biggest part of the map of any faction and is sitting in my dungeon. He didnt manage to pay his ransom tho, and is over 60 already.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-10-2017, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2017 01:18 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Dipped my toe into Destiny 2 on PC.

Why do all of the hair options, both male and female, look like absolute shite? It all looks really... harsh? Like their hair was forged out of plaster, cut into rigid planks almost. Think I'm going to just have to make one of those Exo androids so that I don't have to deal with it at all.

26-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Okay, so Destiny 2 is now 'Punching Aliens in the Face Simulator 2017'. A solid third of my kills are a fist to the face.

26-10-2017, 02:09 PM
(26-10-2017 02:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, so Destiny 2 is now 'Punching Aliens in the Face Simulator 2017'. A solid third of my kills are a fist to the face.

Are you sure you are not playing GTA V?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze