What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(14-04-2014 07:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I got Game Dev Tycoon.

It is... surprisingly enjoyable.

It is frustrating as heel to keep out of debt and I've yet to figure out the balance but I'm enjoying it. Mush to my own surprise.

I can't wait till they release steam workshop support. Also, when you get to the third office, everything gets a lot easier.
I'm dreaming about getting "Factorio"

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-04-2014, 02:32 PM
(17-04-2014 03:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can't take my gaming PC to work muffs. At least be happy that I have the good sense to have a dedicated portable gaming device, as opposed to playing Bejeweled on my iPhone... Dodgy

Precisely the reason I bought a PlayStation Vita. Of course, that didn't stop me from playing Bejeweled 2 & 3 on the PS3...

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
21-04-2014, 08:30 PM
About to play me some Thomas Was Alone. It's always looked interesting to me but I'm just now playing it.

[Image: notagain.gif]
21-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Been playing MechWarrior Online the most recently, been going well.

(Insert plug for MWO in vain hopes of getting somebody from the forum to play.)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-04-2014, 10:16 PM
(21-04-2014 08:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Been playing MechWarrior Online the most recently, been going well.

(Insert plug for MWO in vain hopes of getting somebody from the forum to play.)

[Image: HAWKEN_smokeymech.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
23-04-2014, 01:01 PM
I've been addicted to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, lately.
I prefer first person shooters more than anything else. They're simply more amazing, honestly.
I play League of Legends too, though.
23-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Super Mario Sunshine and a couple of house design programs. I wish it was easier to make a dome building on those.
24-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Torchlight 2, thanks to EK.

Holy shit this game is amazeballs. It's a shameless cartoony rip-off of Diablo3, BUT I think it's better than Diablo 3 from what I've played so far. It's just more fun and it does a lot of things better. It has become especially good now that I discovered what the little home button on the pet panel does.

After getting every class to lvl20 I am loving berserker. High crit rate, fast attack and a bitchin move that heals me for 24% (at the moment) of my max health each time I use it. Oh and did I mention it has no cooldown and is very cheap on mana?
Not to mention I get 5% health back when I crit, which is often, and my summon pet spirit wolf also heals me when it does damage. Not to mention potions are there as a last resort of which I have ridiculous amounts of because I never have to use them.
Plus my armor stealing move that shreds armor and gives it to me. Yip, berserker is pretty much unkillable.

All the classes are good fun though.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-04-2014, 12:39 AM
(06-04-2014 01:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've heard so much about this Kerbal space program game.
Gotta give it a go, how hard could it possibly be?

I bought it. It is worth the $27 just to launch aliens into space and build ridiculous ships.

In seriousness though, it's an incredibly fun game. It took me a while to get the basics of orbital physics down, but now I can launch a rocket, get it to another object and return safely using very little fuel. Once you figure out how to use planets and moons to slingshot yourself or slow you down, you generally only need fuel for course corrections and to re-launch if you land.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
25-04-2014, 03:28 AM
(25-04-2014 12:39 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 01:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've heard so much about this Kerbal space program game.
Gotta give it a go, how hard could it possibly be?

I bought it. It is worth the $27 just to launch aliens into space and build ridiculous ships.

In seriousness though, it's an incredibly fun game. It took me a while to get the basics of orbital physics down, but now I can launch a rocket, get it to another object and return safely using very little fuel. Once you figure out how to use planets and moons to slingshot yourself or slow you down, you generally only need fuel for course corrections and to re-launch if you land.

I looked at this thread for the first time so I could post how I have started playing the Kerbal Space Program. Did you find out about it from XKCD as well? It seems like a whole load of new people have found out about the game from that.

I bought another early access game but only played it a few hours until the game play annoyed me too much so I then bought KSP and have been playing that instead.