What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2018, 06:24 AM
RE: What are you playing?
I started off with Tales of Phantasia on the GBA, since then I've seen a lot of hate for that port of the game. Afterwards I went onto Symphonia and the rest is history. Recently I've kind of fell off with the series I would say though. Not by lack of interest, but other games taking up my time more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2018, 03:15 PM
So I just got a new computer, so I've decided to pick up FF14 again, where it used to be that I only got about 17fps in certain spots and would go full potato while in a city or dungeon. On the lowest settings. (to be fair it really was a potato computer, almost 8 years old)

On the new computer? Highest settings, 80fps.

[Image: giphy.gif.cf.gif]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
16-02-2018, 03:18 PM
(16-02-2018 03:15 PM)Loom Wrote:  So I just got a new computer, so I've decided to pick up FF14 again, where it used to be that I only got about 17fps in certain spots and would go full potato while in a city or dungeon. On the lowest settings. (to be fair it really was a potato computer, almost 8 years old)

On the new computer? Highest settings, 80fps.

[Image: giphy.gif.cf.gif]

Now it's a baked potato with bacon and sour cream and cheese.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-02-2018, 04:36 PM
I bought Darkest Dungeon and Hyperdimension Neptunia with my b-day credit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-02-2018, 04:55 PM
(16-02-2018 04:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I bought Darkest Dungeon and Hyperdimension Neptunia with my b-day credit.

It's your birthday today?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

16-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Started playing Fortnite Battle Royale. Pretty fun.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
16-02-2018, 07:54 PM
(16-02-2018 04:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-02-2018 04:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I bought Darkest Dungeon and Hyperdimension Neptunia with my b-day credit.

It's your birthday today?

It was three days ago

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-02-2018, 03:17 AM
(16-02-2018 07:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-02-2018 04:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's your birthday today?

It was three days ago

Happy belated birthday! I was gonna surprise you on steam and buy you a game but i forgot they made it friends only for gifts.

17-02-2018, 05:09 AM
(17-02-2018 03:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-02-2018 07:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It was three days ago

Happy belated birthday! I was gonna surprise you on steam and buy you a game but i forgot they made it friends only for gifts.

Thanks.

... I can still friend you... Maybe we have some games in common

17-02-2018, 07:20 AM
(17-02-2018 05:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-02-2018 03:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Happy belated birthday! I was gonna surprise you on steam and buy you a game but i forgot they made it friends only for gifts.

Thanks.

... I can still friend you... Maybe we have some games in common

Sure! My username is KingJDog55 i am in the YTA steam group