What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: What are you playing?
doing another run through Far Cry 3 Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 04:01 PM
(29-04-2014 07:12 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I managed to get the old Star Wars games running again on the rig, the games being Battlefront I and Empire at War Gold Edition. All I had to do was turning on Vsync, and it worked fine.

I got Battlefront II for 3 bucks yesterday.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
03-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Already played Dead Nation on the PS3, but the Vita version was free, so I'm giving that some time.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
03-05-2014, 07:51 AM
I've been playing Dark Souls 2.

And it is a cunt. It is incredibly difficult when fighting massed enemies or bosses (only, standard mooks are easy enough though).

The biggest challenges from this game so far has been from bosses, groups of mooks or my dodge button apparently clocking out for that life as my character simply refuses to roll out of the fucking way.

Holding onto souls is a fucking bitch too; I'm rarely getting enough souls to fill my needs and wants of armour, but when I do tend to get up there in the count, I swear the game starts throwing curve-balls.

I'm bemused.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Finally got factorio!
It's awesome! Yes

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
10-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm rapidly learning to hate Soul Calibur: Lost Swords. The AI has some seriously cheap, unblockable combos that take off about 1/4 of my health, and it trots them out just as I'm about to win the quest.

11-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Titanfall, Thief, Forza 5, EU4, Torchlight 2, Mount and Blade Warband.

So... FPS multiplayer game, stealthy rpg game, racing game, grand strategy game, rpg game, strategy/rpg game...
Talk about mixing it up...

[Image: oscar.png]
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Dark Souls 2.. got about 300+ hours between characters.. i think im addicted ;( Also been switching back and forth to South Park The Stick Of Truth.. Its a pretty good game as well.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
― Epicurus
11-05-2014, 09:57 PM
(11-05-2014 01:39 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  Dark Souls 2.. got about 300+ hours between characters.. i think im addicted ;( Also been switching back and forth to South Park The Stick Of Truth.. Its a pretty good game as well.

300 hours on Dark Souls 2?
Has it even been out that long? Confused

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Just wrapped up The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief on the PS3. Not the greatest game I've ever played, but the story is clever enough and it's an easy platinum trophy. Certainly worth the $5 I paid for it during the recent flash sale.