What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(14-05-2014 01:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:05 AM)Sam Wrote:  Still grinding on World of Tanks...

Got my Cromwell yesterday, and just unlocked the much loved, 75mm high velocity gun for it.

I got a brilliant kill with it earlier... On the Sand River map, I took a sand dune at full speed and managed to destroy an M3 Lee in mid air... It was beautiful.

Now I've reached tier 6, its starting to feel a lot more fun... Before I was trundling along with nimble, but poorly armed tanks that rarely contributed anything to the battle.

The words "that one bounced" haunt my dreams.

Red Orchestra

Try taking out a German King Panzer with a Russian PTRD-41 anti-tank rifle from 100 yards away with nothing but authentic real-world weapon ballistics and the rifle's crude iron sights.

Somehow I don't think that would be possible... Hence why anti-tank rifles quickly became obsolete as armor improved. But then Stalin's regime wasn't exactly very concerned with the plight of Soviet soldiers.

Still good for hunting ducks though... Although maybe a bit excessive.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2014, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 02:48 AM by Revenant77x.)
(13-05-2014 11:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:32 AM)sporehux Wrote:  PLAGUE INC, Fucken New Zealand closed their airports early, and I had an exploding diarrhoea mutation specially prepared for muffs.

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

*evil chuckle*

@FT
It's exactly the same game. It's an indie game release thing. You can get it on steam or thepiratebay.

I grabbed a copy yesterday so far my evil Plague Earmuffs has wiped out the world several times. The best message I have gotten was from the Brain worm "The world now worships Earmuffs. All efforts to find a cure have ceased."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-05-2014, 02:50 AM
(14-05-2014 01:33 AM)Sam Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Red Orchestra

Try taking out a German King Panzer with a Russian PTRD-41 anti-tank rifle from 100 yards away with nothing but authentic real-world weapon ballistics and the rifle's crude iron sights.

Somehow I don't think that would be possible... Hence why anti-tank rifles quickly became obsolete as armor improved. But then Stalin's regime wasn't exactly very concerned with the plight of Soviet soldiers.

In PAYDAY 2 I use the Thanatos (effectively a Barrett M95 .50cal AMR) to take out these bomb-defusal armored, LMG toting, walking behemoths known as Bulldozers...

[Image: 16608.jpg]

See that fucker in the middle? Shoot him.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-05-2014, 03:19 AM
(14-05-2014 02:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 11:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *evil chuckle*

@FT
It's exactly the same game. It's an indie game release thing. You can get it on steam or thepiratebay.

I grabbed a copy yesterday so far my evil Plague Earmuffs has wiped out the world several times. The best message I have gotten was from the Brain worm "The world now worships Earmuffs. All efforts to find a cure have ceased."

Muff's megalomania didn't need the boost, Rev.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-05-2014, 01:04 PM
(14-05-2014 02:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:33 AM)Sam Wrote:  Somehow I don't think that would be possible... Hence why anti-tank rifles quickly became obsolete as armor improved. But then Stalin's regime wasn't exactly very concerned with the plight of Soviet soldiers.

In PAYDAY 2 I use the Thanatos (effectively a Barrett M95 .50cal AMR) to take out these bomb-defusal armored, LMG toting, walking behemoths known as Bulldozers...

[Image: 16608.jpg]

See that fucker in the middle? Shoot him.

I wish I could climb ladders like that...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
14-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Just finished Infamous second son. Okish, but lacking a bit in variety. Always nice to fly around pretending to be a god like all powerful thing in a game though.

Using Tapatalk
17-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Story time:

So, for a while now, I've been having trouble with my vidja games crashing: Kerbal Space Program and Empire: Total War being the primary pains in my ass.

I rutted around in my command prompt, altered my laptop's ability to access memory and effectively gave it more to work with, now I have been playing hours of ETW without failure. I R proud of myself.

One odd thing happened though; the Knights of St. John occupies Malta and acts as a sort of Mediterranean Naval police in ETW, and almost never expand their boarders.
Except this time. They decided to be a bigger pest to the Barbary States than usual and took over Algiers. Odd behaviour.
Not that I'm complaining. It'll make life easier in the long run.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Giving Lone Survivor: Director's Cut a try on PS3.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
18-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Metal Gear Solid 2 and Mass Effect 1. I love'em. Sneaking and exploring planets.
19-05-2014, 05:46 PM
About to start in on Soul Calibur II HD Online, since I was having so much fun with the recent free-to-play installment.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]