What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(23-05-2014 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The MP will piss you off. I stopped playing when my K/D reached 1.07

You shouldn't be playing video games, not if you want to come across as Mr Serious.
People may get the wrong impression that you like to have fun.

Oh I am serious but I like to have fun with it. I like to out smart people, It keeps me occupied when all my work is done.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 08:51 PM
(23-05-2014 08:45 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You shouldn't be playing video games, not if you want to come across as Mr Serious.
People may get the wrong impression that you like to have fun.

Oh I am serious but I like to have fun with it. I like to out smart people, It keeps me occupied when all my work is done.

There is nothing serious about shooting 13 year old boys in the head over a video game.
If you think that's serious business you have issues.
23-05-2014, 08:55 PM
(23-05-2014 08:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:45 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Oh I am serious but I like to have fun with it. I like to out smart people, It keeps me occupied when all my work is done.

There is nothing serious about shooting 13 year old boys in the head over a video game.

I don't take video game seriously. Why should I? Its just pixelated models used for humans to waste time through entertainment. Not once did I mention I take video game seriously.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 09:00 PM
(23-05-2014 08:55 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is nothing serious about shooting 13 year old boys in the head over a video game.

I don't take video game seriously. Why should I? Its just pixelated models used for humans to waste time through entertainment. Not once did I mention I take video game seriously.

If you play for fun than it brings me back to my original point that is that really something you want to be doing?
Nobody is going to take you serious if you have fun. You should just sell your xbox and pump weights all day.
23-05-2014, 09:03 PM
(23-05-2014 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:55 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't take video game seriously. Why should I? Its just pixelated models used for humans to waste time through entertainment. Not once did I mention I take video game seriously.

If you play for fun than it brings me back to my original point that is that really something you want to be doing?
Nobody is going to take you serious if you have fun. You should just sell your xbox and pump weights all day.

Yes actually it is. Humans do require a break even for a little, whether it be by reading a good book, watching a good tv show, or playing a nice video game. Also pumping weights all day defeats me building muscle, especially the way I do it.

23-05-2014, 09:07 PM
(23-05-2014 09:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you play for fun than it brings me back to my original point that is that really something you want to be doing?

Yes actually it is. Humans do require a break even for a little, whether it be by reading a good book, watching a good tv show, or playing a nice video game. Also pumping weights all day defeats me building muscle, especially the way I do it.

It's not about wants and needs Paleo, it's about being taken cereal and being feared.
Nobody fears a gamer and they sure as shit wont take you serious when you're catchem' all.
It's not about building muscle, it's about being taken seriously and being perceived as scary.

While you're at you should get a business suit and some prison tats, just make sure to keep the tats in places where they can be covered up.
23-05-2014, 09:15 PM
(23-05-2014 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes actually it is. Humans do require a break even for a little, whether it be by reading a good book, watching a good tv show, or playing a nice video game. Also pumping weights all day defeats me building muscle, especially the way I do it.

It's not about wants and needs Paleo, it's about being taken cereal and being feared.
Nobody fears a gamer and they sure as shit wont take you serious when you're catchem' all.
It's not about building muscle, it's about being taken seriously and being perceived as scary.

While you're at you should get a business suit and some prison tats, just make sure to keep the tats in places where they can be covered up.

I hope I explained fear, because if not I need to. I meant fear as a way to make sure that people would rather not attack me or mess with me. It is also so I can help protect those I love if needed. It also depends on the gamer. For the sake of this discussion I will use fear in the more common definition. If a serial killer was a gamer, I think that gamer in that situation would give fear, seeing as how he/she will still kill you while still catchingem' all. The suit sounds good, it would make me look even better than I do now, and ladies heads will turn. And I refuse to get tattoos as it is not need my skin is already great.

23-05-2014, 09:29 PM
(23-05-2014 09:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not about wants and needs Paleo, it's about being taken cereal and being feared.

I hope I explained fear, because if not I need to. I meant fear as a way to make sure that people would rather not attack me or mess with me. It is also so I can help protect those I love if needed. It also depends on the gamer. For the sake of this discussion I will use fear in the more common definition. If a serial killer was a gamer, I think that gamer in that situation would give fear, seeing as how he/she will still kill you while still catchingem' all. The suit sounds good, it would make me look even better than I do now, and ladies heads will turn. And I refuse to get tattoos as it is not need my skin is already great.

Just don't walk down dodgy streets late at night.
Problem solved.
And being physically strong has nothing to do with being serious or intimidating.
Take 'The Rock' (the actor/wrestler). That guy is physically very big and strong. Yet he's not intimidating at all, he comes across as very approachable actually.

What you don't seem to understand is that what you are trying to achieve has absolutely nothing to do with being serious and intimidating. They're two very separate things. Looking intimidating and being intimidating are two different things. You can look intimidating and still be a goof ball.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 09:44 PM
(23-05-2014 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I hope I explained fear, because if not I need to. I meant fear as a way to make sure that people would rather not attack me or mess with me. It is also so I can help protect those I love if needed. It also depends on the gamer. For the sake of this discussion I will use fear in the more common definition. If a serial killer was a gamer, I think that gamer in that situation would give fear, seeing as how he/she will still kill you while still catchingem' all. The suit sounds good, it would make me look even better than I do now, and ladies heads will turn. And I refuse to get tattoos as it is not need my skin is already great.

Just don't walk down dodgy streets late at night.
Problem solved.
And being physically strong has nothing to do with being serious or intimidating.
Take 'The Rock' (the actor/wrestler). That guy is physically very big and strong. Yet he's not intimidating at all, he comes across as very approachable actually.

What you don't seem to understand is that what you are trying to achieve has absolutely nothing to do with being serious and intimidating. They're two very separate things. Looking intimidating and being intimidating are two different things. You can look intimidating and still be a goof ball.

If you know my dad, I have to buy food in camden at night(and it is not safe at night there). The rock and I are two different people. Again the intimidation is more for attackers that's it. Like mike tyson. Many fighters where intimidated by him, but out side the ring he was not bad. The serious is really what I am going for. The intimidation thing I was going for a while. I have been going for a lot of things in my short life. And this is not my first time doing this. Other times were experiments to compare goofy me vs serious me. Both will enjoy life, but one knows what to do and say at the right time, the other doesn't. It is true that you can be an intimidating goof ball, hell you can be an intimidating child show actor, and they are separate, but for me one will not come without the other.

24-05-2014, 02:14 AM
(23-05-2014 09:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just don't walk down dodgy streets late at night.
Problem solved.

If you know my dad, I have to buy food in camden at night(and it is not safe at night there). The rock and I are two different people. Again the intimidation is more for attackers that's it. Like mike tyson. Many fighters where intimidated by him, but out side the ring he was not bad. The serious is really what I am going for. The intimidation thing I was going for a while. I have been going for a lot of things in my short life. And this is not my first time doing this. Other times were experiments to compare goofy me vs serious me. Both will enjoy life, but one knows what to do and say at the right time, the other doesn't. It is true that you can be an intimidating goof ball, hell you can be an intimidating child show actor, and they are separate, but for me one will not come without the other.

tl;dr