What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 04:50 AM
What are you playing?
Nothing good. Diablo 3 (bored), Boom Beach, and N.O.V.A. 3. Stupid mobile games.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Still dicking around with Soul Calibur: Lost Swords, though I've largely given up on the Soul Edge Scramble thing.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes MegaHentai's post
26-05-2014, 09:18 AM
[Image: The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Spirit_Tracks_(North_America).png]

Recent Nostalgia!

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
26-05-2014, 09:23 AM
In Kerbal Space Program I have recently managed to successfully got a science team of three Kerbals to be forever stuck orbiting the sun, along with the wreckage of two decommissioned probes.

I am now working on figuring out how to get a science team to the Mun and back. So far, results have been... less than encouraging.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Kicking ass on Titanfall. Had a game yesterday of Attrition where I destroyed 7 enemy titans with 1 titan (over the course of the game, not at the same time), my titan only got destroyed after we won when a pilot with a charge rifle got me. Stryder ftw. Everyone goes Ogre because it's got the most HP but it's slow as fuck and can only dash once. If you run Stryder you can dash three times and run very fast so it's just a matter of hit and run or constantly dashing around them. Especially if they have a weapon like the plasma railgun, triple threat, 40mm, Quadrocket or arc cannon (basically everything but the chaingun). And because of gen challenges every dog and his bone is running plasma railgun, arc cannon or quad rocket. The great thing about the Stryder also is you can stay a distance away and when you doom them you can very quickly dash in and execute them getting a free easy pilot kill.
More people in that game should use the Stryder, I always find it the hardest to kill.

Next expansion to EU4 comes out in 2 days (well, three for me due to time zones), so pumped.
26-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Just picked up Diablo 3 again, bought the RoS expansion. Man, did they improve the game with the latest update. Going to be sinking a lot of time into this again.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
[+] 1 user Likes Anudist's post
28-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Just wrapped up Chapter 4 in The Wolf Among Us. Now the waiting begins anew...

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
30-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Elder Scrolls Online. Soooo addicted. Like, I've put off eating sometimes because I didn't want to take time away from the game to prepare food.

The worst part is, it seems like everyone else in the game is already 5x my level! Sigh. The next thing to go is sleep. ( . )_( . )
30-05-2014, 10:24 AM
(23-05-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:13 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  COD: Ghosts.

Havent campaigned yet, just multiplayer with Near. He gets first crack at it.

You see, the problem here is that it is CoD.

As for what I have been playing: Dark Souls II still.
I have thus far raked up a healthy 53/4-odd hours in the game and, expect from when bullshit ensued from the controls occasionally refusing to work... And my attempts are killing the Royal Rat Authority (which is total bullshit!)... I've been having a fucking wonderful time in the game.

Me and my Lighting Broadsword & Towershield bearing pseudo-Tank has goon far.

The only problem I have is status effects and filthy magic users.

Whats wrong with COD?

I find getting the chance to let off steam by shooting peeps in the head quite therapeutic and fun. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 06:27 PM
(30-05-2014 10:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You see, the problem here is that it is CoD.

As for what I have been playing: Dark Souls II still.
I have thus far raked up a healthy 53/4-odd hours in the game and, expect from when bullshit ensued from the controls occasionally refusing to work... And my attempts are killing the Royal Rat Authority (which is total bullshit!)... I've been having a fucking wonderful time in the game.

Me and my Lighting Broadsword & Towershield bearing pseudo-Tank has goon far.

The only problem I have is status effects and filthy magic users.

Whats wrong with COD?

I find getting the chance to let off steam by shooting peeps in the head quite therapeutic and fun. Tongue
  • The community is acidic.
  • The gameplay is repetitive.
  • It's not much more than a cash-cow franchise.
  • In general there is little re-playability.
  • I have yet to see CoD multiplayer be legitimately balanced.
  • Always with the exploits...

I'm as susceptible to the occasional bout of CoD as much as the next person, but I'm at the point where I simply can't enjoy it any more: Between shitty lagging servers, poorly balanced weapons, and the average player being an immature foolish (adult-)child, there is just not much fun to be had.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.