What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: What are you playing?
7 days to die, for the last 3 weeks straight (116 hrs on record).
the digital crack baton has passed from minecraft to 7D2D

Hosting your own p2p server is a cake piece.
hit me on steam for an address
"novahux"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Kerbal Space Program, Teslagrad, Tetrabot and co.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
04-01-2014, 11:44 AM
I am STILL playing Skyrim, restarted my character..... then I plan on completing GTA 5 and then some GT6 perhaps!

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
[+] 3 users Like SpaceMonkey's post
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
What are you playing?
(04-01-2014 11:44 AM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  I am STILL playing Skyrim, restarted my character..... then I plan on completing GTA 5 and then some GT6 perhaps!

You realize starting a new character is unnecessary, right? In Skyrim you can make a single character with 100 in every skill...if you want. At least, you can since patch 1.09.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
04-01-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm playing FF14 now. It's not bad, but I am going solo Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-01-2014, 01:33 PM
(04-01-2014 01:12 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 11:44 AM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  I am STILL playing Skyrim, restarted my character..... then I plan on completing GTA 5 and then some GT6 perhaps!

You realize starting a new character is unnecessary, right? In Skyrim you can make a single character with 100 in every skill...if you want. At least, you can since patch 1.09.

Yea, only problem is I think I sold one of the Daedric artifacts by accident and Hearthfire completely balls'd up and wouldn't let me build anything on 2 of the other plots. I got annoyed and restarted, haha.

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
[+] 1 user Likes SpaceMonkey's post
04-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't know how you people enjoy playing Skyrim. Only time I ever enjoyed it was when somebody was watching me play, allowing me to actually do fun things, a la just mess around which is quite boring if it's just me there. I'd rate the game as over-hyped and generally 'meh' personally.

As for things I've been playing... Fuck all. Been dabbling in Fallout New Vegas again, got tired of it. Empire: total War is the only thing I have really dedicated much time to recently. And I'm getting quite jaded with the AI which no matter what nation I am facing is the same thing, never any change. Can't wait for an AI that can adapt to circumstances in a human-like manner. Plus I've taken over the vast majority of Europe, making my Austrian Republic look like the Soviet Union by way of territory, but deeper into the West of Europe. With the addition of the Middle East under my direct control and an Ottoman Empire (consisting of Egypt and Palestine) as my protectorate.
Games just don't 'do it' for me much any more, it's all the same stuff, never changing reasonably, all static and boring.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
04-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Started working on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale this morning. Not bad so far, but not great either.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
04-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Picked up diablo 3 console edition on the cheap hoping it would at least be as entertaining as diablo or maybe even as awesome as baldurs gate dark alliance was.

Meh. It seems really outdated. I wish it was baldurs gate. That game was fantastic. I miss it tremendously.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2014, 11:17 AM
(04-01-2014 05:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't know how you people enjoy playing Skyrim. Only time I ever enjoyed it was when somebody was watching me play, allowing me to actually do fun things, a la just mess around which is quite boring if it's just me there. I'd rate the game as over-hyped and generally 'meh' personally.

I enjoy it! I like RPGs. Once there's nothing to do i.e. no quests left, then I do get bored of them.