What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: What are you playing?
I'm currently hammering BF4 on PS4. I only got the game a few days ago. I know there were loads of problems with it on launch but I have missed those as for the most part they have been patched! Anyway, I love it other than a few minor bugs.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Anyone tried the 2 PS4 psn games, Trine 2 & Pixel J shooter. Not games I would buy but enjoyed them immensely this weekend. Trine 2 on a 3D TV is the best use of the tech I have seen so far.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
09-06-2014, 07:31 AM
(07-06-2014 06:47 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm currently hammering BF4 on PS4. I only got the game a few days ago. I know there were loads of problems with it on launch but I have missed those as for the most part they have been patched! Anyway, I love it other than a few minor bugs.

[Image: h6DDE2FA7]

Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-06-2014, 07:57 AM
I'm currently on chapter 4 of Wolfenstein: The New Order. It feels like an oldschool PC shooter with a lot of modern twists. Loving it so far.

I also downloaded Murdered: Soul Suspect and thought it was horrible.
10-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Currently I am playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone - a zombie survival flash game on Kongregate. Also, I found this great flash 1st person shooter, also on Kongregate.com, it's called Contact Wars. Just like CoD, only flash game. Runs in fullscreen, you will never notice it's not a "normal" game.

Other than that, I just started Max Payne 3. I finished 1 and 2 years ago, now I will try out what No. 3 has to offer. Downloaders beware, it's 29 GB...

Might try out Jedy Academy, but with a bunch of mods, that didn't exist at the time I was playing JA for the first time.

I also play DnD 3.5. With pen and paper.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-06-2014, 04:25 AM
EVE Online

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
10-06-2014, 04:43 AM
(10-06-2014 04:25 AM)Charis Wrote:  EVE Online

Also known as...

Microsoft Excel in Space! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-06-2014, 04:50 AM
ROFL! Only if you're playing the market all the time! Tongue

Well okay, you have a point. The UI is very involved, and you spend a lot of time in it.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
10-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Sniper Elite V2 was free for a short time and I grabbed it up onto my Steam Library.

I've been playing it for a bit now and... I think it's a solid game.
But I don't think it's anything remotely like great either; it's just kinda 'eh'.

The game play is solid, but really it seems samey, the environments change a lot but stealth is only ever an option for a short while in my experience, because sooner or later you'll get to a point in the map where you have no choice but to start putting holes in fancy Wehrmacht or Red Army uniforms and shit will hit the fan, which of course leads to fairly repetitious gun fights. At least you can be creative when it comes to the opening phases of the fights, by laying mines and trip wires and the like.

Outside of campaign is of course the 'Survival' mode...

Imagine Horde mode or Fire Fight, based on sniping where you have absolutely no element of surprise; no matter where you are at the beginning of a round, on spawn the AI will know exactly where you are, which kinda defeats the purpose of the whole sniping thing; on lower difficulties you can return fire with your rifle and kill Krauts like nobodies business while under fire but in higher difficulties, no god damned point in even trying.

I haven't played the multiplayer and really don't intend to; I'd frankly be surprised if I even got into a game, and it'd probably be too slow for my liking; I like sniping in games, but I'm really bad at it 'cause I'm really rushy, so I'm sure I'd suck at it regardless.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Vertical Drop Heroes.

It is additively fun.

[Image: oscar.png]