What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(13-06-2014 03:47 AM)MegaHentai Wrote:  Recently bought DOOM Classic Complete for the PS3. Ultimate DOOM and DOOM 2 finished so far.

Wow, I've played this about 20 years ago... One of the first games I've played.

Does it still have iddqd idkfa? I still remember this, took me half a second...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2014, 06:46 AM
[Image: unreal-tournament-3-xbox-360-big-4709.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Been playing RAGE. It fucking sucks balls. Linear, simple, stupid. Go here, kill them, go there, kill them, thank you, here is a new weapon, go there, kill them... No character customization, not a single rpg element, nothing, just some nice graphics and good blood stains. Some cool weapons, but that is it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Pokemon Emerald has sucked me into its pixelated goodness again. I officially have no life.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2014, 12:57 PM
(25-06-2014 12:12 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Pokemon Emerald has sucked me into its pixelated goodness again. I officially have no life.

If your starter was not blaziken, you are bad at pokemon.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-06-2014, 01:13 PM
(25-06-2014 12:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 12:12 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Pokemon Emerald has sucked me into its pixelated goodness again. I officially have no life.

If your starter was not blaziken, you are bad at pokemon.

Of course it was blaziken. Granted my highest level pokemon currently is a gloom, and all my ghost types are woefully under leveled to defeat the psychic gym trainer.

Ergh..I am arguing pokemon on an internet forum. That's it I'm heading back into my cave.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2014, 04:26 PM
(25-06-2014 01:13 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 12:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  If your starter was not blaziken, you are bad at pokemon.

Of course it was blaziken. Granted my highest level pokemon currently is a gloom, and all my ghost types are woefully under leveled to defeat the psychic gym trainer.

Ergh..I am arguing pokemon on an internet forum. That's it I'm heading back into my cave.

If it is on an emulator you should get feraligator, venusaur, and gengar .

29-06-2014, 05:03 AM
[Image: skyrim_x360_boxfront1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-06-2014, 08:37 PM
(24-06-2014 12:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wow, I've played this about 20 years ago... One of the first games I've played.

No, no cheat codes on the PS3 version. Considering how long it took me to wrap up the whole thing, I kinda wish there were.

Meanwhile, I'm about halfway through my first playthrough of DMC: Devil May Cry. It was free with my PlayStation Plus subscription, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Not sure yet if I'm going to grind out the platinum trophy yet.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
29-06-2014, 08:42 PM
(29-06-2014 08:37 PM)MegaHentai Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 12:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wow, I've played this about 20 years ago... One of the first games I've played.

No, no cheat codes on the PS3 version. Considering how long it took me to wrap up the whole thing, I kinda wish there were.

Meanwhile, I'm about halfway through my first playthrough of DMC: Devil May Cry. It was free with my PlayStation Plus subscription, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Not sure yet if I'm going to grind out the platinum trophy yet.

I say go for it.