What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(03-07-2014 12:08 PM)Sam Wrote:  I just wish it was a bit longer.
That's what she said. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-07-2014, 12:15 PM
(03-07-2014 12:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Ba dum tsh...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Please excuse me while I gush about a game I've been playing: AI War: Fleet Command.

In AI War, your objective is to hunt down and destroy the the bases of two AI factions, while defending your own.

The game itself takes place across an entire 'galaxy', wherein you vie with the AI for control of the planetary systems which comprise it, however, the twist being that you are not going up against what might be considered 'ordinary' AI.
The AI of AI War knows it is superior to you, basically. The AI is unfettered by the usual restrictions one might see on RTS AI; it is not playing on your level.

The only advantage the player(s) have in this game is their brain and capacity to critically analyse the strategic situation; what planets do you take or avoid is entirely up to you, but precise action is necessary in order to survive, let alone win; and trust me, the ability of a person to strategically pick targets is an absolute necessity; in this game you can't just dick about and take world after world; practically everything you do must be considered because every unnecessary action you take against the AIs brings you that much closer to the AI loosing it's fleets upon your home system.

Graphically the game is... meh. In terms of sound too; though the music is an exception, way I see it.

Now, I'm off to try and destroy an AI; two if I'm lucky.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2014, 06:34 AM
(03-07-2014 12:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

We're playing "Pizza delivery guy". Laughat

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-07-2014, 04:32 PM
[Image: mw2box.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Just finished Sniper elite 3, awesome game, very fun. Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-07-2014, 06:29 PM
well I was playing CoD Ghosts so I could get 1000 gamerscore so I could trade it in for Destiny BUT the last 185 gamerscore are fucking Extinction achievements which I really can't be fucked getting. So so much for getting 1000 gamerscore. Oh well.
Back to getting 1000 gamerscore in Watchdogs. Almost got it. By the way, the drinking achievement in Watchdogs is bullshit!

[Image: oscar.png]
10-07-2014, 07:03 PM
(03-07-2014 12:08 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 12:41 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  it is AWESOME! I suck at shooter games, but I am really enjoying this one. This is designed to be a sniper or up close and stealthy kill and cover up type game. Great missions, good story, great graphics, I give it 10/10 so far Tongue

The gameplay is great... I just wish it was a bit longer.

I got it Tuesday afternoon, and I'm already on the last mission. Sad But need to redo a lot of the missions, and complete all the optional objectives.

Nice that they included the Lee Enfield and the Garand rifles.... WW2 themed sniper games seem to have a fetish for the Mosin-Nagant and Kar98 for some reason. Nothing wrong with them, but there are other, equally interesting and historically significant rifles from the era.

I might get V2 now. Big Grin

Ya same, I took it real stealthy and slow and I blew through it pretty quick, going do a redo in a couple weeks, was very enjoyable though.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-07-2014, 07:34 PM
(10-07-2014 07:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 12:08 PM)Sam Wrote:  The gameplay is great... I just wish it was a bit longer.

I got it Tuesday afternoon, and I'm already on the last mission. Sad But need to redo a lot of the missions, and complete all the optional objectives.

Nice that they included the Lee Enfield and the Garand rifles.... WW2 themed sniper games seem to have a fetish for the Mosin-Nagant and Kar98 for some reason. Nothing wrong with them, but there are other, equally interesting and historically significant rifles from the era.

I might get V2 now. Big Grin

Ya same, I took it real stealthy and slow and I blew through it pretty quick, going do a redo in a couple weeks, was very enjoyable though.

I think the 'Hunt The Grey Wolf' dlc will be out on consoles soon... Although from what I've heard its 10 quid for just one extra mission.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
10-07-2014, 07:43 PM
I downloaded Fallout: New Vegas from Xbox Live the other day. Just 4 quid!

There's some great games going for piss money on there right now. Oblivion for just 4 quid! That's a hell of a lot of game for less than a fiver.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]