19-07-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: What are you playing?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/ with hamachi

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Playing Amalur and FFX-2 HD. I want to play Dark Souls II...at some point. So little time though. Sad.

When I do I will mage the world. is PKing still fun in DS2?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
22-07-2014, 08:01 AM
[Image: guacamelee-cover.jpg]
http://guacamelee.com/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
23-07-2014, 06:49 PM
(22-07-2014 08:01 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  [Image: guacamelee-cover.jpg]
http://guacamelee.com/

Because it's free?

[Image: oscar.png]
24-07-2014, 05:36 PM
What are you playing?
Destiny Beta.
25-07-2014, 01:04 PM
What are you playing?
Back to Fallout New Vegas. Curse you Steam and your insane sales reinvigorating stale games! How could I pass up $6.25???

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
26-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Just wrapped up my first playthrough of Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death, a hidden-object iOS game ported over to the PS3. I'll have to do a second run on it to complete the trophies.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
26-07-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2014 05:21 PM by Free Thought.)
Sometimes Always Monsters.
Just buy it and play it through. Now. Go on. Do it.

I would be playing Gods Will Be Watching but the fucking game doesn't work!!! At all! It just opens an inescapable black-screen which prevents me from seeing or doing anything outside of turning off the laptop.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Destiny Beta, when it's not having server issues or my friends aren't going to the dentist.
Europa Universals 4. I played for 10 hours last night, 10 fucking hours! I didn't get to sleep till 7. Lost complete track of time, that game does that to ya. Fucking trying to take Friesland, a Dutch OPM, to hold the required provinces to form the Netherlands but Austria inherited Burgundian lands I need and so I had to expand else where which has resulted in literally everyone one of my neighbors forming a coalition against me all the while my main ally France decided to go and get nerfed last patch and got stomped by Austria so I can't even rely on their usesless French backsides. *sigh* Now I have to colonize in order to gain strength so I can take on Austria. Even than it'll be tough. Jesus, all I want is three bloody provinces so I can form Netherlands and get the achievement. Oh well, all good fun.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-07-2014, 09:42 PM
[Image: Angry-Kirby-2.jpg]
On a similar note, I've accepted Kirby to be my adorable glutton of a Lord and Savior.

[Image: notagain.gif]