What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: What are you playing?
In a state of gaming boredom myself...

I have to 2 fall back computer games to go to both are from Paradox. Mount and Blade War Band and Crusader Kings II. But both while good are getting a bit old and tired.

I like playing MMOs but haven't played one in months. Star Wars the Old Republic is the last one and after finally playing through most of the good content I think I'm done with that game for good. I uninstalled it from the hard drive. I tried to get back into Star Trek online, but it now plays wonky on my machine. And I never could get into Guild Wars 2...

I suppose when Dragon Age 3, Inquisition comes out I will get it.... Was trying to put if off and let the price drop a bit since Bioware is not the company it used to be and it does not deliver the gaming value that it used to, but the PC gaming market pretty much sucks right now.... So Inquistion it will be when released...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Addai's post
29-07-2014, 08:07 PM
[Image: Gears_of_War_3_box_artwork.png]

BEST GAME EVAAAAAAAAAR

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-07-2014, 10:26 PM
The Last of Us: Remastered

I haven't played it before, so this is just blowing my mind.

I am sick though... So I'm drinking a lot of nyquil and putting cannabutter on a lot of things.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-07-2014, 11:02 PM
(29-07-2014 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: Gears_of_War_3_box_artwork.png]

BEST GAME EVAAAAAAAAAR

mediocre at best.
29-07-2014, 11:59 PM
I am playing candy crush saga most of the times. I love to play it online.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com
30-07-2014, 02:40 AM
(29-07-2014 11:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: Gears_of_War_3_box_artwork.png]

BEST GAME EVAAAAAAAAAR

mediocre at best.

Yeah, doesn't even rank in the top 100, let alone best ever.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 03:02 AM
(30-07-2014 02:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 11:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  mediocre at best.

Yeah, doesn't even rank in the top 100, let alone best ever.

Yeah, that slot belongs to Superman: The New Aventures.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-07-2014, 03:36 AM
Nidhogg

This is one of the most entertaining multiplayer games I've ever played. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-07-2014, 07:50 AM
What are you playing?
I'm reading these latest posts while sitting staring at my Steam library. I've recently installed....gah...28 games within the last few months and have bounced around among them. Long gone are the days of focused WoW playing.

I a as enjoying some of the new content in Fallout:New Vegas. But about halfway through Old World Blues I guess I'd had enough. Now I'm back in Torchlight 2 experimenting with a cannon engineer.

To illustrate:

[Image: sypazyga.jpg]

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
30-07-2014, 07:04 PM
(30-07-2014 03:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Nidhogg

This is one of the most entertaining multiplayer games I've ever played. Big Grin

That dude in your video closest to the camera, the Asian guy, I've seen him in something but put my finger on it... Consider

@Smurf, your list is a tad longer than mine. Most of my games are downloaded though, not purchased. I've got all the important ones on Steam though (L4D was free and Wizard Wars and War Thunder are f2p games.).

[Image: 2ziu8mf.jpg]

Also wanted to show off how many hours I've played in EU4 since early June (this year). I probably shouldn't be bragging though.. Consider
note to self: do something with your life