What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(15-08-2014 08:39 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  I don't invest the time to finish many games, but Hotline Miami was well worth the hours I put into it. I picked up Papers Please and Waking Mars the other day on sale. I'll probably get around to playing beyond the first few levels of each one day. I picked up Trine 2 the other day also.

I was watching a live play of Paper Please the other day. Can't say I find that game interesting at all. Too much like actual work.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 12:56 AM
I've played Papers Please before and I can't tell if it's the worse game of all time or the second worst game of all time behind a game I'm thinking of but can't for the life of me think of- oh wait I remember, or second worst behind street fighter.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Also, I want to get Diablo 3 for the xboner (I'm Ryan, I keep meaning to add you sorry). I have it on PC so I don't really know why, I guess I just like gaming on consoles better. Less hassle I guess. Plus I'm a bit of an achievement whore.
Can't afford it though so I guess Im shit out of luck.

23 days till destiny!

17-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Well, I finished Saints Row IV, so now I feel like playing something oldschool. Think I might re-install Neverwinter Night 2 and play through that again.

[Image: NWN2.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
17-08-2014, 05:19 AM
So...
Mass Effect 4...
That's a thing...

19-08-2014, 06:05 AM
P.T.

That shit is not ok...

19-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Just finished deus ex human revolution and started divinity, original sin...it's ok so far....don't think I was mentally prepared for that old school of a style of game, I hope I warm up to it, I dislike games where I have to have a mouse button held down the whole time to move as it makes my widdle mousey finger hurt Angry

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-08-2014, 06:15 AM
(19-08-2014 06:11 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Just finished deus ex human revolution and started divinity, original sin...it's ok so far....don't think I was mentally prepared for that old school of a style of game, I hope I warm up to it, I dislike games where I have to have a mouse button held down the whole time to move as it makes my widdle mousey finger hurt Angry

Laugh out load

DX:HR was amazing, easily one of my favorite games ever.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-08-2014, 06:20 AM
(19-08-2014 06:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 06:11 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Just finished deus ex human revolution and started divinity, original sin...it's ok so far....don't think I was mentally prepared for that old school of a style of game, I hope I warm up to it, I dislike games where I have to have a mouse button held down the whole time to move as it makes my widdle mousey finger hurt Angry

Laugh out load

DX:HR was amazing, easily one of my favorite games ever.

I couldn't agree more, the only bad thing was the load time between areas and if you are playing a stealth/hacker type, the bosses could be a pain in the ass. I have to say it is my number 2 favorite game below skyrim. Great storyline, the main character is badass, the graphics rock and the playability with combat, melee takedowns and stealth options is awesome.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
20-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Diablo 3 for the boner.