• 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Mega Man X6
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Bought a ton of shit on the PSN weekend flash sale, including Crazy Taxi, Cel Damage, Cars 2, Fast & Furious: Showdown, Tour de France 2013 -- 100th Edition, and Burnout CRASH! I'm just wrapping up my tour through the main game of the latter, though I'll be replaying the various stages many, many times to earn all the stars I can.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
22-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Dragon age 2

And skyrim. Years and years of skyrim.
22-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Last few months I have returned to the past and been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3.5 In The Wake Of Gods. Fuck HOMM4, HOMM5 and HOMM6.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Limbo, since it runs on Linux now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48000/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
23-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Still playing Diablo 3 on PS4... For anyone who's played it, I'm pretty sure I have the worst drop & blood shard luck ever. I've spent over 3,500 shards and have obtained literally ZERO legendary or set items from Kadala... My friend averages about 1 legendary per 120 shards spent.
27-09-2014, 12:50 AM
(23-09-2014 11:36 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Still playing Diablo 3 on PS4... For anyone who's played it, I'm pretty sure I have the worst drop & blood shard luck ever. I've spent over 3,500 shards and have obtained literally ZERO legendary or set items from Kadala... My friend averages about 1 legendary per 120 shards spent.

Serves you right. That's what you get for playing Diablo 3.

You should try Path of Exile, much better and it is how Diablo 3 should have been made.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-09-2014, 01:43 AM
(27-09-2014 12:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:36 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Still playing Diablo 3 on PS4... For anyone who's played it, I'm pretty sure I have the worst drop & blood shard luck ever. I've spent over 3,500 shards and have obtained literally ZERO legendary or set items from Kadala... My friend averages about 1 legendary per 120 shards spent.

You should try Path of Exile, much better and it is how Diablo 3 should have been made.

Anything with 'random' loot drops is a fucking chore. Borderlands, Diablo, Torchlight, whatever...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Playing Dark Souls, broken up by bouts of XCOM: Enemy Within.

... Apparently I have a thing for hard games at the moment.
Dark Souls is a lot harder than Dark Souls II.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-09-2014, 08:21 PM
(27-09-2014 12:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  

PoE has the worse hit boxes I have ever seen. It's impossible to click on anything.