What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(16-10-2014 10:41 PM)Icesoul17 Wrote:  I've been playing spore and the sims 4 I recently got xcom so I've invested a few hours into that.

XCOM?

Is this the reboot (Enemy Unknown) or one of the oldies?
I've never played the older ones, but I can personally sure all that Enemy Unknown is fucking evil and I love it for it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2014, 04:59 AM
Finally played The Last of US after just finishing South Park: Stick of Truth.

Talk about a rapid change in tone O.o

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
17-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Holy shit I didn't even realize a new Borderlands had just come out. And I don't even have to get a new system for it.

'Murican Canadian
17-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Destiny (level 27 so grinding mainly)

And Alien isolation.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
17-10-2014, 03:26 PM
(17-10-2014 10:01 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  And Alien isolation.

[Image: cad-20141008-fe6ff.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
17-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Hahaha. I picked up colonial marines a couple of months back for a a few quid. Got bored of it real quick.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
18-10-2014, 03:01 AM
(17-10-2014 04:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hahaha. I picked up colonial marines a couple of months back for a a few quid. Got bored of it real quick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-10-2014, 09:56 AM
(16-10-2014 11:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 10:41 PM)Icesoul17 Wrote:  I've been playing spore and the sims 4 I recently got xcom so I've invested a few hours into that.

XCOM?

Is this the reboot (Enemy Unknown) or one of the oldies?
I've never played the older ones, but I can personally sure all that Enemy Unknown is fucking evil and I love it for it.

As long as it isn't The Bureau, then it's fine by me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Although I doubt I'm the first person to find this, but I just found a really wierd and easily expolitable glitch in FarCry 3. On the Medusa mission where you must infiltrate the shipwreck with the comms on it, after you've killed all the pirates after the alarm sounded, Dennis will call you. However, if you fast travel to a different location before Dennis is done talking in the phone, the game apperently resets the whole damn quest, and tasks you to return to where the quest starts, and do everything over again. But the exploit is that not only does the enemies respawn, even though you killed them before, but so does also all the lootchests. I didn't test the glitch again in case of save corruption, but if this can be repeated, it is a quick way to get your hands on pretty much all the early weapons and maps in the game, considering that the loot altogether gives you atleast 1500 dollars. Well done Ubisoft. Well done.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-10-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 10:38 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-10-2014 06:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Although I doubt I'm the first person to find this, but I just found a really wierd and easily expolitable glitch in FarCry 3. On the Medusa mission where you must infiltrate the shipwreck with the comms on it, after you've killed all the pirates after the alarm sounded, Dennis will call you. However, if you fast travel to a different location before Dennis is done talking in the phone, the game apperently resets the whole damn quest, and tasks you to return to where the quest starts, and do everything over again. But the exploit is that not only does the enemies respawn, even though you killed them before, but so does also all the lootchests. I didn't test the glitch again in case of save corruption, but if this can be repeated, it is a quick way to get your hands on pretty much all the early weapons and maps in the game, considering that the loot altogether gives you atleast 1500 dollars. Well done Ubisoft. Well done.

Except that in the stock game, the weapons can be unlocked for free by finding the radio towers. The amount of time it would take you to find the towers is far less than what you would need to farm a measly 1.5K from doing this mission over and over again to buy just one gun.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]