What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Marvel Heros 2015

F2P MMO. Not put a ton of time in yet but it is kind of fun.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Vindictus...

[Image: 10445987_674191252680048_343675534214339...0677b50639]

Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2014, 05:57 PM
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

I really, really like it; it's very good game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-11-2014, 10:48 PM
I've been mass installing my Steam library since my new computer has a 1TB drive with nothing really else to put on it. Was checking my games and saw that I had installed Civilization 5, but also that I had bought the last expansion for it on sale (Brave New World), but had never actually re-installed or played it since then. So I fired it up, and there went a whole afternoon.

Soon the world will kneel before Rome.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Just completed Borderlands 1 within the past half hour... I got it and the sequel a while ago. I haven't even played Borderlands 2 yet.

The final boss battle was the easiest I've ever seen... I just stood in one spot and continuously fired my shotgun until the bastard died.

The Lance soldiers were more trouble than that thing.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
12-11-2014, 04:06 PM
I started playing Borderlands 1 again after playing BL2 to death. It turned out that had far more gold weapons than I remembered. I like the feel of it but BL2 is a massive improvement. For example they add lots more stuff to it like animations when people are giving you assignments, better music, little tasks that you can do etc. Saying that though when an online friend from BL2 saw me playing BL1, he jumped on-line with me and it was a lot more fun than I remembered the first time round.
12-11-2014, 04:57 PM
(12-11-2014 04:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I started playing Borderlands 1 again after playing BL2 to death. It turned out that had far more gold weapons than I remembered. I like the feel of it but BL2 is a massive improvement. For example they add lots more stuff to it like animations when people are giving you assignments, better music, little tasks that you can do etc. Saying that though when an online friend from BL2 saw me playing BL1, he jumped on-line with me and it was a lot more fun than I remembered the first time round.

There were some very irritating bugs in BL1... And some dodgy controls too.

So many times I've had a sniper rifle lined up perfectly on an enemy, only to hit absolutely nothing...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
12-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I've been back to slinging Kerbals into space again.

This is the result of my latest escapade:
[Image: 60364E9B8E2F44FF8527AC3ECFC9D1BAFFC1AAEB]

For my first use of docking ports, I think it was an admirable effort at a shitty little station.

Though the more observant players may notice the major flaw in my design.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Well I would be playing Halo Master Chief Collection but the servers are completely fucked.
Way to go 343 and Microsoft... way to go...

So I'm playing Shogun 2 Total War instead in preparation of my new computer and finally being able to play Rome 2 Total War decently for more than 30minutes. Yes I realize that they're very different games and yes I know that I should stick with Shogun 2 Total War as it is in deed the best Total war game and they did go backwards with Rome 2 but still, I haven't given Rome 2 a proper play and I'm dying to do so.

I'm also playing Shadow of Mordor, going for 1000/1000 achievements. Only 2 or 3 to go. The bezerker one however is proving most difficult.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-11-2014, 11:21 PM
(12-11-2014 07:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've been back to slinging Kerbals into space again.

This is the result of my latest escapade:
[Image: 60364E9B8E2F44FF8527AC3ECFC9D1BAFFC1AAEB]

For my first use of docking ports, I think it was an admirable effort at a shitty little station.

Though the more observant players may notice the major flaw in my design.

Thumbsup

Nice!

Consider

Um.. I see no flaw... Just an opportunity for more Kerbal engineering. Tongue

Let me guess.. You're concerned with the distance of your docking ports in regards to the dimensions/radius of your hull?

Simple! Just send up 'rover' ports. Long tubes with their own thrusters etc which can detach from the delivery vehicle and thence fly themselves to the docking rings on the station.

They won't have any structural strength, but you'll be able to get your space planes and resupply ships in to dock. Thumbsup

All the very best and good luck with your future Kerbal adventures.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post